B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

2 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

if nadja knew that sara has been getting involved with max again for weeks and what she would probably think about sara now if she found out.

Judging by Nadia's lifestyle recently I'd say she is pretty close to being depressed seeing two of her so-called friends having fun together which there is absolutely nothing wrong with. What is wrong is Nadia clearly trying to shit stir between Sara and Massi who have clearly stuck together and are now just having fun. Nadia needs to sort her own life out instead of worrying about what Sara and Massi are doing...that chapter is gone now, they are happy playing together and I enjoy watching.  

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, matri69 said:

Dayana come al solito ha preparato la borsa con i suoi dildo per andare a scopare fuori dalle telecamere.... se non vuoi farti vedere esci dal programma e fai spazio

She can't bring her clients to the apartment.

Just now, thinga69 said:

Non può portare i suoi clienti all'appartamento.

Esci dal progetto e sta con tutti i clienti che vuole... perchè su rlc non è pagata per andare a scopare con loro e noi dobbiamo vedere come va a scopare...oppure vederla scopare sotto le coperte

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, matri69 said:

Esci dal progetto e sta con tutti i clienti che vuole... perché su rlc non è pagata per andare a scopare con loro e noi dobbiamo vedere come va a scopare...oppure vederla scopare sotto le coperte

lei come tante altre... Marilyn ecc

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, matri69 said:

Esci dal progetto e sta con tutti i clienti che vuole... perchè su rlc non è pagata per andare a scopare con loro e noi dobbiamo vedere come va a scopare...oppure vederla scopare sotto le coperte

You missed a lot uncovered action from her then because last weekend was the first time that she did under.

il y a 11 minutes, matri69 a dit :

Well we have seen from her much much more than from others and that was more than enough for me.

If she also works outside let me know where 😂

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ti sei perso molte delle sue azioni scoperte perché lo scorso fine settimana è stata la prima volta che è andata sotto.

TI Sbagli... non le ho perse!!! guarda questo è un mio pensiero... tu se sei contento di pagare a una ragazza che va a scopare fuori e non fa nulla fuori dalle coperte dal 31/01..Io no 

1 minute ago, matri69 said:

You're wrong... I didn't lose them!!! look this is my thought... if you are happy to pay to a girl who goes to fuck outside and does nothing outside the covers since 01/31...I don't 

there are just some people that will literally pay for anthing!