B2 - General Topic 2024 #4 (February)

Just now, Gerald Knauft said:

But she looks pretty tired, not to say battered. It must have been pretty tiring where they were.

you know where they were?  wherever they were, they both gotten eaten up by some kind of insect.

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

But she looks pretty tired, not to say battered. It must have been pretty tiring where they were.

staying up all night partying, doing drugs, and fucking will do that to a person.

• Haha 1

I predicted they would return today.  IIRC, on Nadia's previous trip(s) with Milena, ddhm knew where they went, and said it was a big, and expensive party scene on the weekend(s) they were gone.  My recollection is that it was somewhere in the Med.

11 minutes ago, moules said:

I predicted they would return today.  IIRC, on Nadia's previous trip(s) with Milena, ddhm knew where they went, and said it was a big, and expensive party scene on the weekend(s) they were gone.  My recollection is that it was somewhere in the Med.

This Is Fine Uh Oh GIF by goodfortunesonly

• Haha 1

il y a 18 minutes, Lasse a dit :

Le gars est arrivé vers 23h00 en utilisant sa propre clé. Et il porte toujours ses chaussures d'extérieur !!

C'est la clé de Danaya qu'il utilise, elle la lui a passé devant les caméras dans le hall avant qu'il ne sorte en meme temps qu'Esmi.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

C'est la clé de Danaya qu'il utilise, elle la lui a passé devant les caméras dans le hall avant qu'il ne sorte en meme temps qu'Esmi.

OK

3 hours ago, moules said:

Previously with Milena Nadia went to the Greek Island of Mykonos.  Most of the Greek Islands including Mykonos will be deserted of tourists in Winter so highly unlikely that they went there.

Given they came back 2 days early I doubt they went anywhere involving travel in the Sky.

10 hours ago, HotWivesRock said:

Previously with Milena Nadia went to the Greek Island of Mykonos.  Most of the Greek Islands including Mykonos will be deserted of tourists in Winter so highly unlikely that they went there.

Given they came back 2 days early I doubt they went anywhere involving travel in the Sky.

i'm with you on that!