B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

5 minutes ago, pajero said:

ou elle prend le blanchiment mais avant elle prend les capotes à 21h42 cam3.3 regarde bien et tu verras ,mais je peut aussi m'être trompé ????elle les caches directement dans son sac a dos

yes she takes out condoms but puts them back in the box but at the same time stores the teeth whitening in the bag

il y a 15 minutes, wafercop a dit :
oui elle sort les préservatifs mais les remet dans la boîte mais en même temps range le blanchiment des dents dans le sachet

non regarde bien elle en jet deux sur son carnet et puis en reprend 2x2 dans la boite ;range la boite dans le tiroir et prend les préservatif et les mets dans son sac à dos          désolé de te contredire

thanks waf, that's really stupid when you always misjudge the scenes, but you could have thought that it could be condoms. because i can't tell what these tooth whitening packs look like but thanks as always for the solution.

I think it's kind of funny that sara and the tantra guy meet, they are opposites that are so far apart

1 minute ago, pajero said:

non regarde bien elle en jette deux sur son carnet et puis en reprend 2x2 dans la boite ;range la boite dans le tiroir et prend les préservatif et les mets dans son sac a dos

I'm not going to argue about it, we can both be wrong

but her teeth whitening is even in blue packages almost look like condom

so now ends this condom or teeth whitening question

that's the question

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, wafercop a dit :

Je ne vais pas en discuter, nous pouvons tous les deux nous tromper

mais son blanchiment des dents, même dans les emballages bleus, ressemble presque à un préservatif

alors fini cette question du préservatif ou du blanchiment des dents

c'est la question

ok on ne va pas se disputer sur la question ,de toute facon se ne sera pas nous qui les utiliserons ces préservatifs😁 bonne journée

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I don't know what theory you're talking about but I don't think you don't like Karma otherwise you wouldn't be so fond of it as to be interested in everything about it. However, it is (would be) my theory that must be respected. I have many things to say about you but I respect the "bullshit" you say and I never hold it against you even if the temptation is great. Please ignore me

You know I do not like her, but I am happy to answer questions about her if someone on the forum ask's a question because we are here to talk about things whether we like another forum member or not. It's what you call being civil and to keep the peace providing BS isn't posted and a lot of BS does get posted in B4 forums and like many, I do ignore it. I generally leave the BS I say for B4 because of the type of audience it attracts from here in CC but the rest I can quite happily chat in a civil and friendly manner as do others. 

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Sai che non mi piace, ma sono felice di rispondere a domande su di lei se qualcuno sul forum fa una domanda perché siamo qui per parlare di cose che ci piacciano o meno a un altro membro del forum. È ciò che chiami essere civile e mantenere la pace a condizione che le sciocchezze non vengano pubblicate e molte stronzate vengano pubblicate nei forum B4 e, come molti, le ignoro. Generalmente lascio le stronzate che dico per B4 a causa del tipo di pubblico che attrae da qui in CC, ma per il resto posso tranquillamente chiacchierare in modo civile e amichevole come fanno gli altri. 

Very well, then ignore me and don't allow yourself to offend me or the things I say anymore

• Upvote 2

I can settle the condom - tooth whitener stand off.

Tooth whitener is made with hydrogen peroxide, a mild bleach. You put enough of that on they end of your willy it will kill the sperm and germs, and likely sting a great deal too.

Especially if your wiener has lesions on it....for instance like mass probably has from the STD's he is spreading, 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1