B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

42 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

da muß sie wohl bis morgen oder so warten

Late tonight or tomorrow afternoon and there is a good chance that the tantra boy is with her, that is what she said herself, We will see

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Stasera tardi o domani pomeriggio e ci sono buone probabilità che il ragazzo del tantra sia con lei, questo è quello che ha detto lei stessa, Vedremo

I really hope not but we'll see. Can you explain to me when you said it and to whom? To understand Sara's attitude

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

A question for everyone, I don't want answers from those who aren't interested: did Karma ever explain what was written in the letter that left Tantra and that hurt her so much?

Someone is butthurt. I am one of many who dislike Karma who have actually talking about her today, so your theory is BS lol. 

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Qualcuno è butthurt. Sono uno dei tanti a cui non piace Karma che ne hanno parlato oggi, quindi la tua teoria è una stronzata lol. 

I don't know what theory you're talking about but I don't think you don't like Karma otherwise you wouldn't be so fond of it as to be interested in everything about it. However, it is (would be) my theory that must be respected. I have many things to say about you but I respect the "bullshit" you say and I never hold it against you even if the temptation is great. Please ignore me

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I really hope not but we'll see. Can you explain to me when you said it and to whom? To understand Sara's attitude

Karma told Daytona while looking for the right clothes to wear, the Tantra part was very soft so I have some doubts about that but if Karma comes home without that boy the B7 boys will take over B4 again and I've even had enough of that 😡

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

Karma lo ha detto a Daytona mentre cercava gli abiti giusti da indossare, la parte Tantra era molto soft quindi ho qualche dubbio a riguardo ma se Karma torna a casa senza quel ragazzo i ragazzi B7 prenderanno di nuovo il posto di B4 e ne ho anche abbastanza  😡

THank you

il y a 6 minutes, wafercop a dit :

, ce n'était pas des préservatifs mais le blanchiment de ses dents

ou elle prend le blanchiment mais avant elle prend les capotes à 21h42 cam3.3 regarde bien et tu verras ,mais je peut aussi m'être trompé ????elle les caches directement dans son sac a dos