B4 - General Topic 2024 #25 (February)

7 minutes ago, poncherello said:

ok thanks!  i wonder what the possibility is of karma being with massimo last night?  one can't rule out anything with these girls.  from replay it does seem that karma is warming up to massimo.  maybe he's pushing the right buttons more than karma realizes.

13 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

ok grazie! mi chiedo quali possibilità ci siano che Karma sia stato con Massimo ieri sera? non si può escludere nulla con queste ragazze. dal replay sembra che il karma si stia riscaldando al massimo. forse sta premendo i pulsanti giusti più di quanto il karma si renda conto.

We will never know but I categorically rule it out. The problem is not Karma but rather the pig who is very far from his ideals and the pig understood this in fact the other night he was very confused due to Karma's excessive closeness on the sofa with Sara - Keep in mind, even if it doesn't mean nothing, that this night the pig slept in B7

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We will never know but I categorically rule it out. The problem is not Karma but rather the pig who is very far from his ideals and the pig understood this in fact the other night he was very confused due to Karma's excessive closeness on the sofa with Sara - Keep in mind, even if it doesn't mean nothing, that this night the pig slept in B7

it obviously means something but what that is we don't know

i doubt that karma was ever alone with massimo, because karma would have come home this morning, even though max left b7 at around 13:30.

As I said, we shouldn't always just rely on the pictures (but unfortunately I also include myself) but try to approach things objectively and ask ourselves why karma has never really talked to max or anything like that and suddenly she hugged max - karma can only have had something else in mind than we suspect according to the replays.

• Upvote 1

Für mich stellen sich folgende Probleme bei #B1 - #B2 - #B4 und #B7 ein.
Die Protagonisten sind "verbraucht".
Es hat sich eine Lustlosigkeit bei den Akteuren breit gemacht.
Auch als "hartgesottener" User, geht mir diese "Bande" auf den Keks.😡

For me the following problems arise with #B1 - #B2 - #B4 and #B7.
The protagonists are “used up”.
A listlessness has spread among the actors.
Even as a "hardened" user, this "gang" annoys me.😡

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i doubt that karma was ever alone with massimo, because karma would have come home this morning, even though max left b7 at around 13:30.

As I said, we shouldn't always just rely on the pictures (but unfortunately I also include myself) but try to approach things objectively and ask ourselves why karma has never really talked to max or anything like that and suddenly she hugged max - karma can only have had something else in mind than we suspect according to the replays.

maybe it was just to piss sara off, who knows and really who cares