Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

was trying to record video of this but my connection was crap!! anyone else find the same problem.....???

I'll put up what I have managed to record in a while, but I can't say I'm too happy with it.....

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

was trying to record video of this but my connection was crap!! anyone else find the same problem.....???

I'll put up what I have managed to record in a while, but I can't say I'm too happy with it.....

Ahh, NL: you too have experienced this blindingly fast "3 frames per minute" speed of RLC's Intel 286 processor server...

nice shower vid anyway. We always appreciate being treated to any view of your goddess...

I think you are very correct! I saw her dress for the beach and you are right - likely was topless. She meticulously tied the lower black  bikini strings and then just put on a pull over top - no bra part for the bikini AND left!  ;)

Guest sojoe

(The image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

No pants!

Guest Krysez

Yeah, you can tell, that pixelated ass crack makes her but look dirty.

Plus....I think....there is.....hair in it.  :P

Guest Squirrel

Yes, kids, it's computer enhanced. But the thought was very nice.

Now, if some Photoshop master could dress Nora in Ariel's lingerie we'd be very happy indeed...

liking Nora in the shorts at the moment...don't you just want to unzip/unbutton them and let your fingers do the walking...? control yourself, NL!!!