Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another bad night - Little said between them - little interaction - good or bad. Seemed very indifferent towards each other.

Kiko ate by himself with her on the couch.

Kiko now to bed and Nastya is up drinking red wine alone. (She had a beer earlier!)

bad sign

Another bad night - Little said between them - little interaction - good or bad. Seemed very indifferent towards each other.

Kiko now to bed and Nastya is up drinking red wine alone. (She had a beer earlier!)

bad sign

wish I had some beer!!!!

Just noticing how much more animated Kiko is when his friends are around, without Nora there.....

bad sign

wish I had some beer!!!!

Just noticing how much more animated Kiko is when his friends are around, without Nora there.....

I was just to say the EXACT same thing, minus the beer part.

...perhaps all this is some prelude to mind blowing sex! At the moment they seem to be almost like roommates rather than young, married and in love.....

Mind blowing sex and Nora/Kiko should never be put in the same sentence, excluding this sentence.

maybe...but Nora/NL would produce some fireworks.....