Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

Nora + NL would create the biggest black hole and suck in the entire universe with the overwhelming force of their passion!!!!!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it but...I believe Nora and Kiko are drifting apart and I predict we will not see them together a year from now.

I have been a visitor in their home and visually shared moments with them since they joined RLC. Over the months, they seem further and further apart.

I believe SOMETHING is really bugging Nastya - work? simply bored? Lonely? Maybe simply Kiko.

They have not had friends over for quite some time.

Just my thoughts...

yes, I think they may be going through a "down" patch in their relationship. I noticed that their "joint" friends don't seem to be around as much recently. I feel a bit sorry for them really, I hope they stick together, even if they decide to leave RLC, they can't have been married very long....

just watching them now and the body language just seems so weird....Kiko sitting with his legs apart, Nora in a provocative pose on the floor...it's like they want each other so badly but something is preventing either one of them doing anything about it.....

...or maybe I'm just talking a load of bollocks.....too many beers!!!

I do wish I could understand what they are saying though.....probably talking about the weekly shopping....LOL

Every single movement or pose she makes is provocative!!!!

well, yes...but relatively speaking.....

don't know what is going on, due to language barrier.....they had a long face to face chat earlier this evening........maybe Kiko is depressed and can't perform in bed....maybe they are both getting depressed about their situation....