Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

I think Kiko is suffering self esteem issues. If he is having to work in a job that doesn't reward his creative skills he will get depressed especially if Nora is succeeding in her various modelling, modelling management roles.

What do you think Kiko does for a living and what does Nora do that takes her out of the apartment until after 11pm? Maybe Bar work?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was talk sometime ago about him being out of work and can not find any.  Maybe he just gave up looking for work.  Maybe he is not happy that he can not help with the bills and has to live off her earnings.

Well...he sure doesn't seem to try very hard at getting a job. Not many employers are going to saunter into the apartment and hire someone lounging around in their underwear!

By the way...where do you reckon he goes early in the AM?

What do you think Kiko does for a living and what does Nora do that takes her out of the apartment until after 11pm? Maybe Bar work?

A little back reading will help. this has been covered several times.

A true Noralover would already know this.  :P

Someone mentioned a while back that Kiko might work in the fish market in the mornings? And Nora is a model/singer/dancer in Barcelona. There is a big modelling competition coming up so she may be preparing for that...she may even be organising it.

Kiko also does some photographic work I think, but don't know how frequent this is....or how lucrative.....

SOMEHOW I can not picture Kiko sorting and handling fish! Maybe pictures of the fish????

...maybe i misread that (or it was a dream)....perhaps it was a carrot stall....

..and he does handle Nora from time to time.....sorry, bad taste joke.....

speaking of which I am sure that N has worn the same pants yesterday, in bed last night and today......without washing/showering/changing....I did see her wash/wet under her armpits and then shave quickly but other than that nothing.....

something not quite right....?

last night they went to bed, no cuddles in bed, then Kiko turned his back to Nora and a little later Nora turned her back on Kiko....usually they snuggle up....they seem OK in other respects, but perhaps there's some tension between them.....seems to have been like this for a few days now...

...anyone able to shed light on this (i.e. translate some of their conversations)?