B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

1 minute ago, Borbora said:

it would be a shame a 3some with Massimo.

Sara and the girl was the best spontaneous (drunk) lesbian sex I have seen. I hope she gets drunk with Ari.

The funny thing is I agree with you 100% in the Sara and Fior guest hook up..but with Ari is very interesting...I'm up for that lol. You have probably noticed but I like Massi, he does good but with or without him in any 3sum, I'd still watch. I like the idea of Sara, Ari and guest though...Bra Voh dude. Sara has been busy today it seems drinking with Daytona but could not see Massi with them on SM. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

his haters do have a point in that regard, when Mass cooks in B4 he always brings food from B7

I'm just messing bro because there is literally nobody from B4 currently in B4 and will be eating Fior's food lol, even though Zabava just had a fucking Pot Noodle, which tells me she ain't staying or is starving so eats like an hour before the feast is ready. She's not very fucking bright imo. 

52 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

haha I know the address but it's not worth it and besides, I'm not a stalker and never will be

C’mon Xarvaz, you would be welcome improvement to the villa if you were there. Think of all the CC fans you would have! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Yeah…no one who lives in B4 is there and the place is full of people, all the bedrooms open with personal property is available for the taking. 

And CAMERAS EVERYWHERE 🤔🤔🤔

10 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

C’mon Xarvaz, you would be welcome improvement to the villa if you were there. Think of all the CC fans you would have! 🤣🤣🤣

an old cock of 66... haha no chance, even Karma is too fast for me 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm curious is this like a rich Beverly Hills type area, I just imagine if you can see it StreetWise, you probably see big huge mansions

You can be sure someone will have a plan of the area and images.  🤣

Looking Episode 11 GIF by One Chicago

48 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i'm just curious who will take care of the cat as long as karma is not there

Alessandro in Rome...he's good at looking after cats whilst the owner is away for 6 days. 

• Haha 2