B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

B4 and B7 belong together so it doesn't matter, everyone is gone and you still find something to complain about  🤣

no, this is where you and i disagree.  they are two separate villa's each with their own cast.  if people want to entertain that live in b7, they should do it in b7.  same goes for b4!  rlc would be much better if the other apartments were not allowed in apartments outside their own!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

Vor allem da man das Zimmer nicht abschließen kann, können die Menschen in jedem Zimmer einfach reingehen und das ist ein Eingriff in die Privatsphäre, nicht so wie wir als zuschauer da wir ja nur durch die Cams schauen und die Mieter das wissen.

Vor allem, weil man die Räume nicht abschließen kann, können die Leute in jedem Raum einfach hineingehen und das ist ein Eingriff in die Privatsphäre, ganz im Gegensatz zu uns als Zuschauern, da wir nur durch die Kameras schauen und die Mieter das wissen.

Mich interessiert brennend wer von diesen Leuten dort den ganzen Dreck wegräumt und wieder die Ordnung und Sauberkeit herstellt wie sie vorher war. Ich sehe dort niemanden der oder die dazu Willens ist. 

20 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That still doesn't give them the right to enter the house, especially with others, without them there and without their consent. The house is not properly theirs still. And Wolf lives in B7.

I wouldn’t be surprised that Sara and gang were told, but we don’t know, 

I get that B7 and B4 have a lot of interaction however they are not same place as can be seen by the camera menu and CC menu, are separate. 

as far as theft goes and cameras everywhere, RLC would never act on that, and often when items are stolen you don’t notice they are missing for a while, then you look, then maybe just maybe, you go to replays….good luck with that. 

And think of some of the snakes that Sara opens the doors to, who now show up uninvited. 

That is just a possible scenario but it will probably be ok.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, esanders6969 said:

I'm curious is this like a rich Beverly Hills type area, I just imagine if you can see it StreetWise, you probably see big huge mansions

It's not super rich, but certainly not cheap, and yes

rather big houses, with a good view over Barcelona

and the ocean.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Mich interessiert brennend wer von diesen Leuten dort den ganzen Dreck wegräumt und wieder die Ordnung und Sauberkeit herstellt wie sie vorher war. Ich sehe dort niemanden der oder die dazu Willens ist. 

ja wenn denn wird es wohl wolf sein, denn der rest wird nach der party wieder in ihren appartment fahren und fior wird sich auch verpissen.

Die Frage ist nur ob die Mädels erlaubt haben das sie da party machen dürfen und selbst wenn fior für rlc arbeitet hat er aber auch nicht das recht ohne die erlaubnis der mädels in die villa zu gehen.

denn man kann nicht alle personen hinter schauen ob sie nicht einfach die sachen der mädels benutzen oder noch schlimmer in ihren bett einfach sex haben, was passieren könnte wenn max da wäre aber da denk ich mal max sich eher mit sara trifft

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Will likely get worse before it gets better.  

Get rid of most of them. Wouldn't be a loss. 

Nina & Kira top of the list. 

Ellen Oh No You Didnt GIF 🤣 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I wouldn’t be surprised that Sara and gang were told, but we don’t know, 

I get that B7 and B4 have a lot of interaction however they are not same place as can be seen by the camera menu and CC menu, are separate. 

as far as theft goes and cameras everywhere, RLC would never act on that, and often when items are stolen you don’t notice they are missing for a while, then you look, then maybe just maybe, you go to replays….good luck with that. 

And think of some of the snakes that Sara opens the doors to, who now show up uninvited. 

That is just a possible scenario but it will probably be ok.

They have all their money on their phones,

and they don't need any clothes in this line of work. 😀

54 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf sticks to Ari like a magnet, he has already picked out his whore, I'm curious if he will succeed

He wants to disappoint another girl??