B4 - General Topic 2024 #24 (February)

Just now, costa049 said:

I wouldn't enter a house and use it with all of its residentes absent.

that has never made a difference in the villa, Fior can use the villa as he wants and Wolf is there as a resident

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

that has never made a difference in the villa, Fior can use the villa as he wants and Wolf is there as a resident

Unless they knew and gave consent, it's called trespassing even more than lack of respect.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf sticks to Ari like a magnet, he has already picked out his whore, I'm curious if he will succeed

Did you see what she let inside her at VHTV.  😂

Hannah Achieve GIF by HannahWitton

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Unless they knew and gave consent, more than lack of respect, it's called trespassing.

Wolf lives there and Fior is staff, I don't see the problem

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Wolf lives there and Fior is staff, I don't see the problem

That still doesn't give them the right to enter the house, especially with others, without them there and without their consent. The house is not properly theirs still. And Wolf lives in B7.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

That still doesn't give them the right to é ter the house without them there and without their permission. The house is not properly theirs still.

let it go, it's a brothel where men and  wanderers walk in and out so the women can do that too

• Confused 1

Il y a 6 minutes, costa049 a dit :

Cela ne leur donne toujours pas le droit d'entrer dans la maison avec d'autres sans leur présence et sans leur consentement. La maison ne leur appartient toujours pas vraiment.

c'est justement ca qui ne va pas ;le loup est résident b7 il n'a rien à foutre enb4 quand les locataires ne sont pas présents point .si tu est de b7 et que tu veux organiser une fete tu l'as fait en b7 c''est simple 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

yeah, same here, i'm paid up until the middle of this month and i will not renew ever again.  ever since rlc started mimicking vhtv, everything has gone down hill like a mudslide!

Even VHTV is in that mudslide. Not much going on there either.  People complain about it there as well.  

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

c'est justement ca qui ne va pas ;le wolf est résident b7 il n'a rien a foutre enb4 quand les locataires ne sont pas présentes point .

B4 and B7 belong together so it doesn't matter, everyone is gone and you still find something to complain about  🤣