B7 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February)

8 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, yes you do!  i just wish you would say what you think more often.

enjoy because in  a week I will take a vacation with camcaps too and not only with RLC 🙂

2 minutes ago, switch said:

enjoy because in  a week I will take a vacation with camcaps too and not only with RLC 🙂

like i said earlier, i'm with you!  my sub is out this month and then bye bye rlc.  i'm actually surprised that it hasn't ran out already.  i know it will be soon and then i'm gone from rlc and will not be seen on camcaps other than to say hello every now and then or laugh at some comments and cry at others lol.

56 minutes ago, moules said:

Have not seen Alex and Lucien for a while.  Wishful thinking after they arrived in Barcelona after the start of the invasion was that they might re-appear as participants.

IMO, they would be a great couple for Martina's and Alberto's old apartment.

No thank you

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

I haven't had any update emails from RLC for a little while, not for Numi at least. Anyone else?

Nope, I asked them about it a few days ago, no  answer so far

• Upvote 1

That little shit Wolf, having been rebuffed by Nadia, has been rumaging in the rooms tonight. He removed the folding massage table from Aziza's room and entered Sara's room twice, going through her stuff. He took away a box from  behind the kitchen counter. Nasty. 

6 minutes ago, Lookwarm said:

That little shit Wolf, having been rebuffed by Nadia, has been rumaging in the rooms tonight. He removed the folding massage table from Aziza's room and entered Sara's room twice, going through her stuff. He took away a box from  behind the kitchen counter. Nasty. 

well in Sara's room he might have had Sara's permission to bring her something which was seen later when he came back with the massage table he gave Sara something in her hand

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, peking said:

I'm just curious 

why?

Replying indirectly to you to Borbora's comment.]

If I did a wire transfer to RLC for 10,000 euros, and said this is bonus money for those participants in Barcelona who will sing Gregorian chant for three hours on Feb 25.

How many participants would sing Gregorian chant?

Nadia and the others are working on a site that incentivizes and rewards certain behavior.  I personally think that Nadia is pretty fucking smart if today's massage results, say, in a 500 euro bonus.