13 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

I swear I saw this exact comment the other day. Daytona needs to just do one, he/she is stuck to Sara like shit. 

The only girl I ever saw Daytona caress was Ney, and his hand remained outside her clothes.  He fled Sara's bedroom very early on when she and Karma got nude and began engaging in lesbian sex.  This was a deliberate show orchestrated by Sara to see what he might do.  He seemed quite conflicted, wouldn't watch, and fled to the balcony.

I wonder what he would have done if Massi had told him to eat her pussy.

Sara needs to find a strap-on some night and fuck his ass.

28 minutes ago, moules said:

The only girl I ever saw Daytona caress was Ney, and his hand remained outside her clothes.  He fled Sara's bedroom very early on when she and Karma got nude and began engaging in lesbian sex.  This was a deliberate show orchestrated by Sara to see what he might do.  He seemed quite conflicted, wouldn't watch, and fled to the balcony.

The freak is still there...reason #3 why I have cut RLC loose.

1 hour ago, moules said:

Sara needs to find a strap-on some night and fuck his ass

She better use the strap-on on Massimo. Then he knows how wonderful it feels. The girl is in love and thinks she has to please the gentleman with BJ's. Next step for Massimo: 'I love you, babe. But only in an open relationship or in a polygamous relationship."

5 hours ago, moules said:

Well...I am guessing Daytona is gay but likes to dress as a woman and likes to identify as a woman. I've only ever seen Daytona sleep with men. I would be interested to see his response if Sara did that lol...I could do with a laugh. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Well...I am guessing Daytona is gay but likes to dress as a woman and likes to identify as a woman. I've only ever seen Daytona sleep with men. I would be interested to see his response if Sara did that lol...I could do with a laugh. 

I would like to see Daytona in action with Karma 😁

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

I would like to see Daytona in action with Karma 😁

What exactly does he/she do for the place? If you watch, he/she (shim) does very little in the kitchen or cleaning, clearing up. Watching a man pop his waenie in another man's ass, is not entertaining, in any way. Sara seems not mind but she was happy to bring Karma close to tears for the same thing (which was untrue.) Waste of space.

• Haha 1