B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Contro e contro...come fai con Wolf e Massi...e non potrai fare diversamente...che ipocrita lol, mi stai uccidendo con le tue cazzate quotidiane lol. 

If it were true that it happened at your funeral I would jump for joy. Do you never stop meddling or do you really think you're the biggest pain in the ass on earth? Know, unfortunately for you, that there are others before you so not even in this ranking you can think of being number 1

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

I promised StnCld316 not to care about you anymore and I'm keeping my promise but there is a limit to everything and you always manage to overcome them all

You promised yourself, nobody else...but you still made reference to a certain someone. Needs to end...NOW.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

L'hai promesso a te stesso, a nessun altro... ma hai comunque fatto riferimento a una certa persona. Deve finire...ORA.  

But who are you, now you have become the master of the forum and you decide who speaks and who is silent? Still far from number 1, sorry

• Upvote 5

Just now, poncherello said:

But who are you, now you have become the master of the forum and you decide who speaks and who is silent? Still far from number 1, sorry

That's your thinking, not mine...and you have already been told by another member not to take stuff so serious...I rest my case.  

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Questo è il tuo pensiero, non il mio...e ti è già stato detto da un altro membro di non prendere le cose così sul serio...resto il mio caso.  

This is true, you are truly a case. I greet you affectionately, hello and I hope to ignore you for a long time

• Haha 1

Just now, poncherello said:

This is true, you are truly a case. I greet you affectionately, hello and I hope to ignore you for a long time

I hope we ignore each other too and well done for not calling Wolf and Massi BAD names since my complaint...it's not difficult to be nice to people, try it sometime. Have a great weekend feasting on nice food and sipping wine. 😉   

18 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Sara kam zu Karma in die Küche und umarmte sie fest und lange.

Jeder der Augen hat kann sehen wie gut die Mädchen miteinander auskommen können: ohne Störung durch Massimo und dem Schleicher und Bettkantenhocker Daytona ! Und bei beiden Personen liegen auch die eigentlichen Gründe für das Zerwürfnis von Sara und Karma. Hoffentlich können die beiden Mädchen wieder einigermaßen gut zueinanderfinden. Viel Porzellan wurde zerschlagen und viele Unsicherheiten existieren nach wie vor.

24 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Jeder der Augen hat kann sehen wie gut die Mädchen miteinander auskommen können: ohne Störung durch Massimo und dem Schleicher und Bettkantenhocker Daytona ! Und beiden Personen liegen auch die eigentlichen Gründe für das Zerwürfnis von Sara und Karma. Hoffentlich können die beiden Mädchen wieder einigermaßen gut zueinanderfinden. Viel Porzellan wurde zerschlagen und viele Unsicherheiten Existeren nach wie vor.

Weise und heilige Worte sowie wahr   Wise and holy words as well as true