B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

4 minutes ago, milubo said:

So richtig glücklich sieht Karma nicht aus, vielleicht sollte sie selbst Hand an sich legen.

Karma doesn't look really happy, maybe she should do something about it herself.

Leave the project would be a good start. All her housemates and 'friends' together whilst she is with that idiot. No wonder she doesn't look happy. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

More so she doesn't look depressed at all, it's all in the eyes and opinions of the retards on here making a noise about her camera adventures yesterday. It's fun until someone whines and cry's about something. 

Not sure what you were watching but I don’t recall whining or crying over Octavia, just decent conversation was all.

update; oh maybe that is not what you were talking about

Another update LOL, yeah it was Octavia. Ok I stand by my comment

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, milubo said:

So richtig glücklich sieht Karma nicht aus, vielleicht sollte sie selbst Hand an sich legen.

Karma doesn't look really happy, maybe she should do something about it herself.

She didn’t look very happy when he came in too. Not any enthusiastic greeting, no giant smile. That is not the reaction of a girl who loves her guy. 

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Leave the project would be a good start. All her housemates and 'friends' together whilst she is with that idiot. No wonder she doesn't look happy. 

Karma passt schon ganz  gut in das Projekt, wollen mal sehen was heute noch in mit ihr auf der Party geht.

Langweiler sind in #B4 andere viel mehr.

Karma fits into the project quite well, let's see what's going on with her at the party today.

There are many more boring people in #B4.

• Upvote 1