B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Daytona told Numi that Sara is going with Massi to Cyprus. She is tired of the people in RLC and want new adventures.She also said they were going to get married to solve the visa-problems and she would get an Italian passport.

When was this...timestamp?

15 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Daytona told Numi that Sara is going with Massi to Cyprus. She is tired of the people in RLC and want new adventures.She also said they were going to get married to solve the visa-problems and she would get an Italian passport.

Great news! Two for the price of one, I hope it really happens. We'll see next week.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ulfolk said:

Great news! Two for the price of one, I hope it really happens. We'll see next week.

Great news indeed...knowing two young people will finally get away from the morons on here crying all the time with all the negativity and posting nonsense.   

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Brings back memories of Taylor and the red haired girl. Those scenes were awesome! 🤪

Red was amazing. I always thought she would be a great addition to the project.

33 minutes ago, Lasse said:

so they have my blessing, as if both would marry max fucks strangers just like sara and in 5 years we see sara again in rlc and i can imagine that she marries max only because of the visa so rather a sham marriage

1 minute ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

so they have my blessing, as if both would marry max fucks strangers just like sara and in 5 years we see sara again in rlc and i can imagine that she marries max only because of the visa so rather a sham marriage

and you have nothing to do in your life except looking at Sara and Karma what they do and with whom especially 🤦‍♂️

Sonic The Hedgehog Please GIF by Mashed

58 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Dipende che concezione hai di questo sito, perche’ qui la Maggior parte delle persone, fraintendono su cio’ che e’, e stare su RLC non vuol dire fare le troie e scoparsi qualsiasi cosa ti giri intorno, in realta’ fanno tutti cio’ che devono fare in una casa dove vivono, cose che penso tutti facciamo. Ma qui vi aspettate sempre cose eclatanti  o con uno, o piu’ cazzi in bocca,  e le persone si lamentano se non vedono tutto questo, e invece di andarsene per non guardare cio’ che non gli soddisfa, preferiscono continuare a pagare per aspettare una scopata o un’orgia, e lamentarsi di quelle ragazze che sono in Stile Sara, e insultare altri spettatori a cui piacciono cose diverse da loro. Incredibile!

you say true words mauri, in normal life the girls don't always do anything spectacular or anything like that. They go out sometimes and aren't at home 24 hours a day and that's what most users want to see. it's just about observing what the girls do all day and if one group only has parties on their minds in their private lives and the other doesn't, it's ok.

You can't please anyone anyway because everyone wants to see something different from the tenants.