B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Maybe I misinterpreted, it seemed much of what Ponch was doing was  setting the record straight on some of the guessing that was going on. Based on facts (seen and heard) not guessing, which is all I was after.

From what I read it sounded as if Karma text Ponch to say she hasn't fucked Wolf off cam, so unless she did then nobody ACTUALLY knows what Karma and Wolf do together off cam least to say on it and let's face it...does it matter...no, they are both young and having fun and I'd rather see happy people on RLC than sad one's like Seda recently...she was something else, but most of the stuff on here is of course speculation and sometimes people in denial over something they actually know nothing about but want to believe something different. It's amusing though, from all angles and members. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Good option. I do ignore ignorant rants but like to challenge them if there  its On topic, if I disagree. Sometimes that exposes their ignorance for everyone to see, and occasionally my naivety.

See when I screw up its naivety... 😇😇

if its others its ignorance....🤣🤣

as I said, everyone has to decide for themselves

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, poncherello said:

To those who still expect to see Karma masturbating openly, or complain that he hasn't done anything in three months, I like to remember 4 good fucks with Sara, 4 good fucks with Chris even if many don't like their way of doing things sex (it's his philosophy of life, his way of thinking, they can't all be like Sara, Ginger, Gina... it would be very boring and these last two days prove it with Sara's fucks that no one watches anymore. Marlene, Lavika and Karma exist, whether you like it or not. This is what RLC wants and this is what Karma offers). I'm reminded of a wonderful tub with Sara after sending the I.....and M.....e home with blue balls, and two tubs with the I....t ED who won't fuck her never. Karma might want to but he's the I....t ED so it will never happen. This means doing nothing so I remind you of Monica's wonderful fucks, Esmi's open-air masturbations, Luna's BJs, Nana's memory dildo games, Shantal's balancing acts and how can you forget Tonya's sexual orgies or KellY? Just to remember the last ones: I still have tears in my eyes from the pleasure I felt. All these people who complain are depraved perverts and inconsistent with themselves, ridiculous hypocrites who hate Karma because she still hasn't gotten fucked by I........and Me........and! It's time to stop, you're miserable

Nobody watches Sara's fucks...but she gets top cam and RP TN's often, more often that Karma doing ANYTHING...hilarious. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why is it the do nothing girls get to stay long on this site but the good ones go after a couple of months ? I liked Neytiri and in b4 she was the one who did something and was great but she left. I used to like Karma, i really did but all this drooling over her for doing so much little made me want her gone quick. Sara is a lost cause so no comments further.

Tonya, Karma, Marilyn and Esmi need to go

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Perché le ragazze "non fare niente" rimangono a lungo su questo sito ma quelle buone se ne vanno dopo un paio di mesi? Mi piaceva Neytiri e in b4 è stata lei a fare qualcosa ed è stata fantastica, ma se n'è andata. Karma mi piaceva, davvero, ma tutto questo sbavare su di lei per aver fatto così poco mi ha fatto desiderare che se ne andasse in fretta. Sara è una causa persa quindi nessun commento ulteriore.

Tonya, Karma, Marilyn ed Esmi devono andare

Perche’ non sono abbastanza troie da meritarsi un posto su RLC?

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Why is it the do nothing girls get to stay long on this site but the good ones go after a couple of months ? I liked Neytiri and in b4 she was the one who did something and was great but she left. I used to like Karma, i really did but all this drooling over her for doing so much little made me want her gone quick. Sara is a lost cause so no comments further.

Tonya, Karma, Marilyn and Esmi need to go

Do nothing girls generally don't have plans for the future, so they stay in RLC to annoy you, Karma, Azi, Daytona, Tonya, Nadia...the list goes on. 

8 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Perche’ non sono abbastanza troie da meritarsi un posto su RLC?

Octavia isn't slutty enough but i want her to stay, same with Nadia and Daytona. I am not saying that i only want slutty girls on RLC but girls like Tonya and Esmi especially are just on this site like it's a Travellodge

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Do nothing girls generally don't have plans for the future, so they stay in RLC to annoy you, Karma, Azi, Daytona, Tonya, Nadia...the list goes on. 

Nadia, Aziza and Daytona can stay for me but Tonya and Esmi are special cases where they take this site like they are living in a holiday camp. Waste of space and a room

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Nadia, Aziza and Daytona can stay for me but Tonya and Esmi are special cases where they take this site like they are living in a holiday camp. Waste of space and a room

Well Esmi obviously just left like within the last 30 minutes and still lingering around but B1 and B2 really should be closed down for good and maybe concentrate on Montenegro where seemingly more and more apartments are being opened. Barce is pretty much finished in all apartments these days with not a lot happening...anywhere in fact. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Octavia non è abbastanza troia ma voglio che rimanga, lo stesso con Nadia e Daytona. Non sto dicendo che voglio solo ragazze troie su RLC, ma soprattutto ragazze come Tonya ed Esmi sono su questo sito come se fosse un Travellodge

Dipende che concezione hai di questo sito, perche’ qui la Maggior parte delle persone, fraintendono su cio’ che e’, e stare su RLC non vuol dire fare le troie e scoparsi qualsiasi cosa ti giri intorno, in realta’ fanno tutti cio’ che devono fare in una casa dove vivono, cose che penso tutti facciamo. Ma qui vi aspettate sempre cose eclatanti  o con uno, o piu’ cazzi in bocca,  e le persone si lamentano se non vedono tutto questo, e invece di andarsene per non guardare cio’ che non gli soddisfa, preferiscono continuare a pagare per aspettare una scopata o un’orgia, e lamentarsi di quelle ragazze che sono in Stile Sara, e insultare altri spettatori a cui piacciono cose diverse da loro. Incredibile!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Daytona told Numi that Sara is going with Massi to Cyprus. She is tired of the people in RLC and want new adventures.She also said they were going to get married to solve the visa-problems and she would get an Italian passport.

• Haha 1