B4 - General Topic 2024 #27 (February)

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

To those who still expect to see Karma masturbating openly, or complain that he hasn't done anything in three months, I like to remember 4 good fucks with Sara, 4 good fucks with Chris even if many don't like their way of doing things sex (it's his philosophy of life, his way of thinking, they can't all be like Sara, Ginger, Gina... it would be very boring and these last two days prove it with Sara's fucks that no one watches anymore. Marlene, Lavika and Karma exist, whether you like it or not. This is what RLC wants and this is what Karma offers). I'm reminded of a wonderful tub with Sara after sending the I.....and M.....e home with blue balls, and two tubs with the I....t ED who won't fuck her never. Karma might want to but he's the I....t ED so it will never happen. This means doing nothing so I remind you of Monica's wonderful fucks, Esmi's open-air masturbations, Luna's BJs, Nana's memory dildo games, Shantal's balancing acts and how can you forget Tonya's sexual orgies or KellY? Just to remember the last ones: I still have tears in my eyes from the pleasure I felt. All these people who complain are depraved perverts and inconsistent with themselves, ridiculous hypocrites who hate Karma because she still hasn't gotten fucked by I........and Me........and! It's time to stop, you're miserable

which side of the bed did you wake up on this morning?  you seem very angry, is it me that has sparked all this anger?  we are supposed to be having fun and enjoying the forum at rlc's benefit, let's do that and keep calm and chive on!

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Interesting logic, you ever used that to get out of a traffic ticket? 😉

You know exactly what I meant...talking about what happens off cam when nobody actually knows but they think they do.  

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I hate to bring you into it but what you said pretty much sums Po up. His love/besottedness/obsession for Karma has become so deep that he is becoming angry with CC members and will end up in his local medical centre before long if he doesn't control his emotions.   

it's no problem bringing me into anything, i obviously, out of fun, said something that hit a nerve and upset ponch and for that i'm sorry ponch.  i respect his banter on the forum whether i believe it all or not and it was not my intention to upset him.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MaxK said:

The snoring noses Wolf and Massimo should leave the project as quickly as possible, they are just boring guys!

So are all the girls next door apart from Sara...easily. 

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

da che parte del letto ti sei svegliato stamattina? sembri molto arrabbiato, sono io che ho scatenato tutta questa rabbia? dovremmo divertirci e goderci il forum a beneficio di rlc, facciamolo e manteniamo la calma e andiamo avanti!

Absolutely not, I consider your posts consistent with your way of thinking and respectful. Calm

Just now, FrankZabba said:

it's no problem bringing me into anything, i obviously, out of fun, said something that hit a nerve and upset ponch and for that i'm sorry ponch.  i respect his banter on the forum whether i believe it all or not and it was not my intention to upset him.

Everything can be fun and games until someone takes things too serious due to their feelings and emotions, then things can change in an instant...as we have just witnessed. 

• Thanks 2

as for max i'm just counting the days until he's no longer a member of rlc, well tonight he's fucking someone else tomorrow night sara again but in 6 days he'll be gone and that's what interests me about max.

as for sara we'll see what happens to her when max is gone, i don't know how much sara and numi were friends back then if they spent a lot of time together or if she's more like daytona chasing after her.

Karma and Wolf could also just be very good friends who like to spend time with each other like sara never could (this is all speculation on my part if any of it comes true we'll see except for the one with max because that's already been confirmed)

18 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

You know exactly what I meant...talking about what happens off cam when nobody actually knows but they think they do.  

Maybe I misinterpreted, it seemed much of what Ponch was doing was  setting the record straight on some of the guessing that was going on. Based on facts (seen and heard) not guessing, which is all I was after.

10 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

https://camcaps.net/ignore/

here you can enter the names and make a check mark or something on posts, because you can no longer read what the user writes, instead of reading the crap they write and getting artificially upset because of such types

Good option. I do ignore ignorant rants but like to challenge them if the comment is in topic, if I disagree. Sometimes that exposes their ignorance for everyone to see, and occasionally my naivety.

See when I screw up its naivety... 😇😇

if its others its ignorance....🤣🤣