Site outage

Admin

We had a site outage for about five hours today, the third outage in a week. According to our hosting company the outage has been caused by an issue with the "parent server". I am hoping they have resolved the issue this time but only time will tell. I just wanted to assure you all that nothing has happened to the site itself, and all is well on our end.

Thank You,

Admin

dont know if its related but i also had an issue with trying to log in.  when i got to website and tried to log in i got redirected to uploaded .com to some kind of video dl. isa.mkv is the file name. the only way i could get to site was google camcaps and pick one of the apt names that didnt come out the way i wanted but i hope u get the idea thats the page i get redirected to when i try and log in

Login · Register Affiliate program · uDrive · Support ·

DOWNLOAD FILE:

isa.mkv  57,60 MB

Choose your download method

Premium users profit from numerous advantages; For example the download starts instantly and with full speed!

Free Download

Current waiting period: 30 seconds

Premium Download!

Fullspeed & simultaneous Downloads

Download speed: 50 KB/s

Guests 70 KB/s

Free » Register unlimited

Premium ✓ starting from 14c/day

Estimated download time: ~ 19 Minutes and 40 seconds ~ 10 seconds

Simultaneous Downloads: unlimited

Download restriction: a file every 180 minutes none

Direct-/Hot Linking:

Downloads start instantly:

Register· Affiliate program· TOS & Guidelines· Takedown· Support · Corporate products · Advertising · Contact

dont know if its related but i also had an issue with trying to log in.  when i got to website and tried to log in i got redirected to uploaded .com to some kind of video dl. isa.mkv is the file name. the only way i could get to site was google camcaps and pick one of the apt names that didnt come out the way i wanted but i hope u get the idea thats the page i get redirected to when i try and log in

Login · Register Affiliate program · uDrive · Support ·

DOWNLOAD FILE:

isa.mkv  57,60 MB

Choose your download method

Premium users profit from numerous advantages; For example the download starts instantly and with full speed!

Free Download

Current waiting period: 30 seconds

Premium Download!

Fullspeed & simultaneous Downloads

Download speed: 50 KB/s

Guests 70 KB/s

Free » Register unlimited

Premium ✓ starting from 14c/day

Estimated download time: ~ 19 Minutes and 40 seconds ~ 10 seconds

Simultaneous Downloads: unlimited

Download restriction: a file every 180 minutes none

Direct-/Hot Linking:

Downloads start instantly:

Register· Affiliate program· TOS & Guidelines· Takedown· Support · Corporate products · Advertising · Contact

I am aware of the issue and I am monitoring it. I will NOT let spammers or scammers use this forum to spread their wares. If you see something let me know. Without saying too much I am around more than you may think, and I will and do take punitive action when necessary. I will not allow people to take advantage of this community, bar none.

- Admin

Shssss, Don't wake him up.  I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but the poor guy just can't handle the night life the way that he used to.  And I guess rummaging around in those old attics all day can leave you feeling pretty hemmed in at times, and with the lights of the big city and all, not to mention all those loose women,.. Well, I guess I can understand. 

But that picture is definitely not his best side though.