B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

I think it would do Karma good if she was to move to B1 as it seems that Sara and Messi are not going to Cyprus after all! Karma isn't comfortable in the same house as them any longer. (No one is actually-not even Daytona) Sara doesn't like Numi after she fucked Massi! 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

For Tomya, clearly a demotion.  She must have a 90 day or longer contract.

Maybe Ari?

I will second Noldus.  Lola and Anna, but add Rasputin as guest on weekends!!  The police will also visit on weekends because of the screams and the furniture being moved by bodies in motion.

8 minutes ago, moules said:

For Tomya, clearly a demotion.  She must have a 90 day or longer contract.

Maybe Ari?

I will second Noldus.  Lola and Anna, but add Rasputin as guest on weekends!!  The police will also visit on weekends because of the screams and the furniture being moved by bodies in motion.

I believe none of them have a set period contract.

5 hours ago, itohkata said:

That's... interesting. I'm waiting to see what other relocations/new arrivals will happen. Tonya doesn't look to thrilled by her new room.

Tonya didn't earn her keep in the master bedroom. That room is for girls that actually do something.

2 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Octavia has recently told her "diary" that she is interested in father/daughter roleplay.

That the weirdo guy that was there yesterday. Funnily enough one of his interests two. 🤣