B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

6 hours ago, peking said:

have to say it's quite funny when people complain about a RLC participant does nothing

they don't have to do anything as far as I understand but my understanding or knowledge about RLC's doing is nada to me

but it's still funny

😀

and now back to our regular programing

As far as you understand but you really don’t understand 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, JoeBitch said:

As far as you understand but you really don’t understand 🙄🤣🤣

I'm actually sharing @peking understanding. From my constatations (and not some BS supposition inferred as a fact) on how few happens in some apartments, I'm guessing that what they are required to do is quite short : live your life, don't hide from the cams, don't talk to viewers, don't do anything that would jeopardize the project. Not that those are not facts, just my guesses.

If I'd be so wild to guess a further more, I'd go with supposing that they may get a bonus depending on their cam views, that they may be encouraged to show more skin after a while and that not doing so may shorten their stay. 

They also may be doing more because they enjoy it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

And for those who still want updates on her dating life, she had a voicemail this morning, around 10am local time (I was just listening while working), from some dude (not sure if that's "sex god" or the greek) where he was arguing that "lol I was joking" and Octavia was more about "do more, less talk".

sorry to say that ... but I don't think that "talking to the wall" is a very sane attitude.

Octavia is a nice girl, she should just go out and live, find a job, do something ... this "I have to experience everything" attitude I'm afraid is not that constructive.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Slow said:

sorry to say that ... but I don't think that "talking to the wall" is a very sane attitude.

Octavia is a nice girl, she should just go out and live, find a job, do something ... this "I have to experience everything" attitude I'm afraid is not that constructive.

She's not talking to walls, but rather talking to invisible ghosts always floating around in the house (and I'm sure that those ghosts are thankful for the updates)

Regarding your last sentence, you assume a lot and judge a bit, don't you ? 

il y a 7 minutes, itohkata a dit :

Regarding your last sentence, you assume a lot and judge a bit, don't you ? 

Possible, I just feel sorry for some of the girls wasting their lives like this (even if it's in my interest). 

I hope I am wrong, of course. That's it

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Slow said:

Octavia is a very refreshing girl. Her attempts to explain her behavior in english, including when talking to the wall, the camera and also into the phone, are necessary because not so many viewers speaks Russian.