B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

IIRC in the first summer of 22 we had only 2 or 3 Russians in Barcelona, all of them were either new or former Ukrainians tenants.

it's time to rename the site myukrainianlifecam

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, switch said:

they are more cheap for RLC

it's alot of money for them when you compare in the poor countries they live

Money doesn't come into it for me, but I absolutely get you. If anything, I admire these people (male and female) from those two countries especially, for often leaving their motherland to set up elsewhere, least to say live on a voyeur site for as long as either party feels necessary. Both Ukraine and Russia do have some beautiful women though lol...key word 'some'.   

3 minutes ago, switch said:

they are more cheap for RLC

it's alot of money for them when you compare in the poor countries they live

They are not more cheap if they work in Barcelona.  They are only more cheap if they worked in Russia, because they were paid in rubles.

It is very difficult to obtain a 90 visa for Spain if you are Russian.  A good example is Eva.  She was able to flee Russia right after the invasion, and went to Georgia or Turkey.  From there she was able to obtain a 90 days Schengen visa for Spain, but had to leave Spain for another Eastern European country not in the Schengen zone when her 90 day stay in Spain was over.

1 minute ago, moules said:

They are not more cheap if they work in Barcelona.  They are only more cheap if they worked in Russia, because they were paid in rubles.

It is very difficult to obtain a 90 visa for Spain if you are Russian.  A good example is Eva.  She was able to flee Russia right after the invasion, and went to Georgia or Turkey.  From there she was able to obtain a 90 days Schengen visa for Spain, but had to leave Spain for another Eastern European country not in the Schengen zone when her 90 day stay in Spain was over.

How easy is it to leave Russia right now?

4 minutes ago, moules said:

I means it's more simple to convince and find a girl of theses countries to join the project than a canadian girl for example

• Sad 1