B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

10 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

"Higher education degree in law" LMFAO, atleast make the bios look like "Real Life" since we can't get the "Real Life" element on cameras

No kidding, who do they think they are fooling? HAHAHAHA

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

"The Most Orgasmic Octavia"  you have gone to shit since RLC pulled your rains back..... Screw them and the horse they rode in....You are one on the most watched top cams, what are they going to do.... show you the door ??? Hell No...... Take us to the Llmit one more time !!!

For goodness sake you have woman in the master bedroom who wears a bra to bed !!!! talk about a real snubbing to a real life soon to be superstar on RLC... I wouldn't take that shit from them !!!

I must of missed something here... When did RLC pull back Octavia's "rains"? 

14 hours ago, Thestarider said:

For goodness sake you have woman in the master bedroom who wears a bra to bed !!!! talk about a real snubbing to a real life soon to be superstar on RLC... I wouldn't take that shit from them !!!

To be fair it was a see through bra, she must still be getting used to those apparently later addition puppies.

Shame about the lips but otherwise I find her easy on the eyes.

Brooke is pretty but a little plain, the tats are a no for me, She's not shy of talking mind.

So, for those trying to follow along Octavia's life, from what I understood (not 100% sure, we got less english and more preoccupation, also I'm only connected randomly so I probably missed a lot of things). From the top of my head before that topic closes and another opens :

• She's been frustrated from seing mr M. (firstname withheld for privacy of the gentleman) because agenda did not meet (and his friends ?). I lost a bit the track of who is who (is he the Londoner ? the Greek guy ?)
  • I believe that it's planned that they are to see each other tonight
  • Sex is on the bucket list because she had not any for a month and that frustrates her even more
  • She keeps pushing away Mr Narcissist (which was I believe Mr God in bed) which keep pushing back. Dude can't take no for an answer (which never results in anything positive)
  • She met a dude at the gym, but not sure what about it
  • She's still worried about the sensitivity of her boobs
  • She's worried that she might be pregnant : period are still expected, she consulted a doctor who basically said "take the test" but Octavia seems reluctant to do it for reasons I did not understood
  • Not sure if we should wish her her period today or not (depending on how squeamish M. is)
  • But on the other hand, she was on antibiotics which could be related to that and not a pregnancy at all. Apparently their could have only one occurrence where it could have happened which would be really no luck. 
  • Not sur what the illness was, something tonsil related ?
  • She's babysitting a kid, which bring her joy and despair (well, that's good training for parenthood :p)
  • From what I managed to understand (I don't always have the video, just the sound) discussions with Brooke and Tessa are pretty much uneventful (but boy, do they speak fast, curse a lot, and switch topic at the speed of light. So hard to follow along when the 3 of them talk at the same time with music in the background and day to day clutter sounds). 
  • (at least) one of them is ukrainian, they seemed to have some kind of rash ? 
  • I believe that she talked to them about that pregnancy worry
  • One of them seems to be willing to be doing some kind of intervention ? maybe cosmetic ? About the lips ? No fucking idea tbh, cosmectic surgery is chinese to me in my native language, so in Russian... 
  • One of them lived in Thailand for 2 years ? 
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Noldus said:

Tessa is Ukrainian. We saw her passport on the nightstand the first day

who is not ukrainians  with the new girls who join the project this is the question...this is a ukraine invasion on the site

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, switch said:

who is not ukrainians  with the new girls who join the project this is the question...this is a ukraine invasion on the site

Bogdan and Nelly, Sara, Daytona, Numi (?), All Montenegro, Leora and Paul (I guess), Barbie and Ken and others outside from Barcelona I don't know. 

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Bogdan and Nelly, Sara, Daytona, Numi (?), All Montenegro, Leora and Paul (I guess), Barbie and Ken and others outside from Barcelona I don't know. 

I was talking about the new tenants

• moos54 locked this topic