B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

3 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Es scheint als will Tonya heute Abend oder am Wochenende einige heiße Wünsche von einigen Abonnenten erfüllen. In den Schränken herrscht schon große Leere.

I can imagine that people want her gone, personally I think she is a beautiful woman but she does nothing with it.
She doesn't need to leave, there are bigger good-for-nothings at the moment who can leave sooner

• Confused 1

Dude is mad because is usual story to get laid didn't work and Octavia didn't bought it. 

Not sure why he's trying to keep it up ? For the pride of the hunter ? 

And he's gone from "no emotional or affection" to "so much love for you" in days.

4 hours ago, itohkata said:

Should someone tell here that sensitive boobs sometimes comes from pregnancy 😄 

Chances are pretty low, that was more a joke than anything (but still, a test is a quick way to be sure in case of doubt, as someone very wise said a few days ago, "kids are heavy shit")

10 hours ago, Borbora said:

Almost the age of the man in her masturbation fantasies. lol

I totally get the "Creepy Uncle" vibe from him. Did you see him make sure put his hand on her ass after they hugged? Yuck! Please Octavia... just say no! 

21 minutes ago, desinc said:

I totally get the "Creepy Uncle" vibe from him. Did you see him make sure put his hand on her ass after they hugged? Yuck! Please Octavia... just say no! 

All she needs to do is watch oldje.com   :biggrin:

94a5.jpg

• Haha 2