B1 - General Topic 2024 #2 (February)

2 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Tonya shaving, nice view of her curtains. (if you can zoom in)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She now needs to buy herself a new pair of leggings, as it seems like this pair got teared up in a very unfortunate place while she was out tonight. 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

She now needs to buy herself a new pair of leggings, as it seems like this pair got teared up in a very unfortunate place while she was out tonight. 😉

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Everything happens outside of RLC with Tonya. She can't be gone fast enough. 😒

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Octavia talking about her sex life in English to someone on the phone.  Quite an odd bird, that one.  Interesting to listen to, with so little ever said in any apartment that I can actually understand.

This was actually kind of cool. She started off by saying "Dear Diary" and talking to her phone, which I interpret is her way of talking to us and telling us about her life without actually breaking any rules.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, fugwash said:

This was actually kind of cool. She started off by saying "Dear Diary" and talking to her phone, which I interpret is her way of talking to us and telling us about her life without actually breaking any rules.

She is a punk (and I'm saying that in the best way). I respect that.

12 hours ago, ed2 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

good catch!  the off cam crew remains happy with the off cam girls to service them.

1 hour ago, rainman13 said:

Tonya is just in the wrong house, a monastery would be better for her

i'm not so sure a monastery would be the right place for her when she comes home looking like she did.  the best place for her is being put out on the street and off of rlc where she takes all the viewers for fools.  the sad thing is shantal took the viewers for fools for several months, so i don't think tonya is going anywhere, anytime soon.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 7 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

i'm not so sure a monastery would be the right place for her when she comes home looking like she did.  the best place for her is being put out on the street and off of rlc where she takes all the viewers for fools.  the sad thing is shantal took the viewers for fools for several months, so i don't thing tonya is going anywhere, anytime soon.

Correct ,if she did go to monastery thers about 10 others on here to go with her ,Karma the internet QUEEN with no personality can be first on the bus.

4 minutes ago, malo said:

Correct ,if she did go to monastery thers about 10 others on here to go with her ,Karma the internet QUEEN with no personality can be first on the bus.

let's just say all of them, it's time for more repeats with the summer quickly approaching.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ed2 said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Tonya didn't seem bothered about it as she came back into the apartment, she was wearing a see thru top with no bra too.

I don't think she'd been to the local Mercadona

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Tonya didn't seem bothered about it as she came back into the apartment, she was wearing a see thru top with no bra too.

I don't think she'd been to the local Mercadona

more like the local cock fight!