B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Wolf can you be man enough and take Sara to bed, because I just peed in to this dysfunctional creepy thing that having the tub, when I notice that Sara is completely knocked out

She looks completely wasted all the sudden. Or maybe just relaxing. She moving around again now.

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Wolf can you be man enough and take Sara to bed, because I just peed in to this dysfunctional creepy thing that having the tub, when I know that Sara is completely knocked out

being with  massi gets her drugs and if she goes with him to cyprus to get married as i saw on here  to get an italian vissa  her  life is gonna be living hell

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

She looks completely wasted all the sudden. Or maybe just relaxing.

before she went into the bath she was jumping around and went to back of bathroom i believe she took something got in tub and passed out

What is going on in this place,  Karma looks completely out of it, but her boyfriend is still caressing her and kissing on her like she's Wide Awake, this is different because with me it's always tomorrow, and if a person is going to sleep, I'm out to allow that to happen, but here is just a complete different story