B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

4 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

My goodness it was so close for me to see Nadia and Sara together, now he's filling up the tub, I guess for all three of them to be in, God damn it, I wish he went the fuck home, because there's no way I'm hanging out to watch his nude fucking ass, he gets on my fucking nerves, I am sorry about the language, but he always shows up at the worst time, at least in my opinion

I don't think you was close to seeing anyting between them.  Nadia isn't bisexual, she says this herself.  She isn't interested in women.  All the times that Nadia and Sara have been together, how many times have there been anything sexual between them without a guy (Massimo) participating?  And in the 9 months that Nadia has been in the project, how many times have you seen her do something sexual with another woman?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I don't think you was close to seeing anyting between them.  Nadia isn't bisexual, she says this herself.  She isn't interested in women.  All the times that Nadia and Sara have been together, how many times have there been anything sexual between them without a guy (Massimo) participating?  And in the 9 months that Nadia has been in the project, how many times have you seen her do something sexual with another woman?

I would rather see playful moments between them two before I ever will want to see a nude wolf

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

He's fucked em both already

And I am so very proud I never watched it, but it's not that, it's just that it's nice sometimes just to see the females together having fun together, and I don't mean sexual all the time

• Like 1

Rachel has suffered from logorrhea all night.  (Logorrhea means an inability to shut up, or stop talking.)  She ruined the small group in the LR with her constant chatter, and now she is up in the bath, and still talking.

Sara has passed out.