B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He'll stick there for the night ... too bad, the girls were in a good mood ( few kissing 3h22 ) ...  

What do they think is going to happen if they tell him  "take your sorry ass home" 

• Upvote 1

My goodness it was so close for me to see Nadia and Sara together, now he's filling up the tub, I guess for all three of them to be in, God damn it, I wish he went the fuck home, because there's no way I'm hanging out to watch his nude fucking ass, he gets on my fucking nerves, I am sorry about the language, but he always shows up at the worst time, at least in my opinion

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

My goodness it was so close for me to see Nadia and Sara together, now he's filling up the tub, I guess for all three of them to be in, God damn it, I wish he went the fuck home, because there's no way I'm hanging out to watch his nude fucking ass, he gets on my fucking nerves, I am sorry about the language, but he always shows up at the worst time, at least in my opinion

No need to apologize, many would agree with you.

• Thanks 2

I get that sex happens and such, whatever. But is it just me or was it a bit "creepy" he walked into sara's room with th e 2 sleeping girls and just starts kissing and fondling them? Now one looks like they are having fun, but was a bit much to just walk in and start something like that with 2 unaware sleeping girls lol

58 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

My God can one of you two have sex with this guy already, he is just depressing me, if this was the first time you seen wolf on the bed the way he's acting like one of the females, you could swear this guy is gay

He's fucked em both already