B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

17 hours ago, Stormshaedow said:

I ask because Wolf went looking for Karma, then afterwards he went and talked to Sara for awhile (and later in the garage alone for awhile), then after he brought Sara down to the kitchen where Sara kissed and hugged Karma, then after, jumped on and hugged Wolf again... and Sara and Karma have been affectionate with each other since...

could you give me the time when sara and wolf hugged after sara kissed and hugged karma

6 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

could you give me the time when sara and wolf hugged after sara kissed and hugged karma

This is from when Sara first came out of the garage with Wolf (and Fior)... keep watching from there...

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pajero said:

if it's their manager, he should teach KARMA to wash before leaving to do things?????

only if what she's going to do has sexual intentions.  if not, not a problem.  i just wonder when wolf is finally going to have sex with her.  he is pussy whipped without the pussy!

• Haha 1

Wolf is a pervert. In the early hours of this morning he picked up Sara from the floor behind the kitchen counter, after she had been stuffing crap up her nose in her room. He would have fucked her but it was 4 in the bed. Three weeks ago, he did fuck Aziza, in a threesome with his much tattooed friend. Just moments earler Aziza fell to the floor after a day's drinking. These girls have responsibility too but in many jurisdictions, it is treated as rape, if you have sex with a person who is too incapacitated, to say no.

• Thanks 1