B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

12 hours ago, Borbora said:

It would be the fist time I see it from her with Massimo. Did he ever swallowed or knows how his cums taste? Did he ever put a cucumber in his ass? Just rhetorical.

Haha...very amusing. 

12 hours ago, Borbora said:

It would be the fist time I see it from her with Massimo. Did he ever swallowed or knows how his cums taste? Did he ever put a cucumber in his ass? Just rhetorical.

maybe Daytona can organize a workshop so Mass can gain some experience 😊

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Réaction immediate des copines depuis la cuisine ( Karma et Aziza )

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Paramedic Karma in particular checks the bone for a break, re-assures the patient.....oh, man, she knows how to box...she is an impressive girl and friend....oh I forgot, its all in the pre-written script! 🤣🤣🤣,

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There's no benefit to swallowing anyways might as well just spit it out.   

If she was smart, she would spit some into a glass beaker and send it to Interpol's sexual offenders data base! 🤣

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe Daytona can organize a workshop so Mass can gain some experience 😊

Then next time Sara blows him, she could taste Mass's load followed by an after taste of the inside of Daytona's ass.

Yummy 😝

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Then next time Sara blows him, she could taste Mass's load followed by an after taste of the inside of Daytona's ass.

Yummy 😝

lol but wasn't it that tantra guy who licked his own fingers?

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Paramedic Karma in particular checks the bone for a break, re-assures the patient.....oh, man, she knows how to box...she is an impressive girl and friend....oh I forgot, its all in the pre-written script! 🤣🤣🤣,

well I have had my time in the ring (almost 35 years) and if she wants to learn to box she has to go to a gym, she has talent that just needs to be brought out but I don't know what Wolf is doing... maybe watched too many movies, legs are just as important as arms and he doesn't have them