B4 - General Topic 2024 #28 (February)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

well I have had my time in the ring (almost 35 years) and if she wants to learn to box she has to go to a gym, she has talent that just needs to be brought out but I don't know what Wolf is doing... maybe watched too many movies, legs are just as important as arms and he doesn't have them

Good input. Karma has done better than any of the girls I have seen getting boxing tips on RLC. By the looks of it she has real potential and determination.

I had never seen Wolf make a boxing move until today.

How come all the guys on RLC have fight training?, yet few people I know have any fight training. Then again, this is Canada, led by a pussy for pussies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

How come all the guys on RLC have fight training?, yet few people I know have any fight training. Then again, this is Canada, led by a pussy for pussies.

maybe (speculation) the boys in the villa also have a protective function

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Maxbell said:

If she was smart, she would spit some into a glass beaker and send it to Interpol's sexual offenders data base! 🤣

He could be a Paul Bernardo in disguise and know one would know any different.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Too many Ukrainians on RLC like it was Russians in the past, just give me a good Latina once in a while 

Then get your ass out of B4 and B7 and go to B2 where Dayana is--she is Latina or Venezuelan.

• Upvote 1