Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That she's too old to be this edgy. Just like Sara and her fixation with witches and Satan.

Did I miss something?

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Solo Sara che legge libri sulle streghe, si veste come alcune e fa alcuni post discutibili su IG.

In Italy we say: "She smoked her brains out!"

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

A similarity - 

- cat playing with a cockroach.

- Masha playing with Elvis (who is a cockroach himself).

If someone were to call you a cockroach or a vermin they mean it in a negative connotation. They are saying that you are unpleasant, obnoxious, irritating, dirty human. When a certain person is called a ''cockroach'' or a ''vermin'', it may mean that this person is disgusting and filthy physically and/or mentally.

I think it is meant to be an insult. 
it could also just mean “a pest”

23 hours ago, Noldus said:

In this country, it is no longer legal to say that someone is fat.
But it's ok to say they are enormous 🙂 

It’s getting like that here too. Fatties can now sleep well now, knowing they are great role models, sexually attractive, and can eat MCDONALDs and shit food as much as they want.

FACT CHECK
- horrible role models and should not be idolized by anyone especially kids. (Empathized and treated respectfully yes)

- they are sexually unattractive to most men. They are being lied to by other women

- they will die young

31 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

It’s getting like that here too. Fatties can now sleep well now, knowing they are great role models, sexually attractive, and can eat MCDONALDs and shit food as much as they want.

FACT CHECK
- horrible role models and should not be idolized by anyone especially kids. (Empathized and treated respectfully yes)

- they are sexually unattractive to most men. They are being lied to by other women

- they will die young

What you did is not a fact check. You are just giving another name to "YOUR OPINION".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, itohkata said:

What you did is not a fact check. You are just giving another name to "YOUR OPINION".

Lol, yup Though generally those facts are true, IMHO.

Hey, I was being a little harsh so sorry about that. Being  overweight might be some nurture and some nature, and I shouldn’t joke about it, but the message being sent to them is a distortion of the truth. 

• Like 2