Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

We were bashing Sasha & Dasha me included but they were right to get out and start there own life.  This situation could only end badly and I wouldn't be surprised at all.  Its far from a healthy relationship.

49 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

This last girl, when she got there, said she didn't wanna talk about her relationship.   They've been talking about it pretty much non-stop now.

Is Masha really the right person to be giving any sort of relationship advice at this time?

Masha giving relationship advice.  She can't even get her own affairs together so how's she going to give advice to others.  

Dumb And Dumber Lol GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Elvis is in the building, Masha loses her mind again and new girl gives Elvis a hug 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yes... I watched all that happen live and had to go back and watch it again on replay and I still don't understand what Masha is freaking out about. She is either coked up out of her mind or is it meth? I don't know but it's something! The friend (Genie or Gennaro) that came back with Elvis in tow is obviously an American and was speaking English to Masha trying to calm her down. Well they all eventually left together... where they went... I have no idea but I bet the drama didn't end in the flat.

During the hours long drunken psychotic therapy session on the bed, Masha told her friend that she went on a trip to Poland with a friend and got blackout drunk on polish vodka and said some mean things. She went on to say she got on her knees and begged for forgiveness the next day but the friend didn't forgive her. It could be a coincidence but, this sounds a lot like what might have happened recently with Roxy.  

• Like 1