Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

Masha needs to get out of RLC and get serious treatment. Most of the time she seems frantic as if she is in withdrawal from some drug. And the thing is now there for everyone to see, even the other tenants or her friends. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, chogdad said:

If she isn't careful and someone doesn't step in, she is on path for a breakdown. 

I think she's already at that point. She freaked out on the phone because someone took all her smoking papers. She speak in Italian so it could have been someone we know.

1 minute ago, redhead2183 said:

I think she's already there. RLC need to step in for duty of care at this point 

True. She has thrown out a loyal friend, can't walk away from a toxic lover, is clearly in a fuelled haze which is only increasing her paranoia, has taken a side against her own employee (The 'hide' message) and has nobody to calm her down. I agree, another UM is needed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think she's already at that point. She freaked out on the phone because someone took all her smoking papers. She speak in Italian so it could have been someone we know.

Probably the usual cause then! 🙄

Another problem is everybody in her life is dragged into her problems, now V&J get all the drama and without looking for it. I see Jul wasn't there, she has already seen the iceberg!