Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

20 minutes ago, desinc said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Masha's cat Playing with a cock roach.

A similarity - 

- cat playing with a cockroach.

- Masha playing with Elvis (who is a cockroach himself).

If someone were to call you a cockroach or a vermin they mean it in a negative connotation. They are saying that you are unpleasant, obnoxious, irritating, dirty human. When a certain person is called a ''cockroach'' or a ''vermin'', it may mean that this person is disgusting and filthy physically and/or mentally.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

A similarity - 

- cat playing with a cockroach.

- Masha playing with Elvis (who is a cockroach himself).

If someone were to call you a cockroach or a vermin they mean it in a negative connotation. They are saying that you are unpleasant, obnoxious, irritating, dirty human. When a certain person is called a ''cockroach'' or a ''vermin'', it may mean that this person is disgusting and filthy physically and/or mentally.

I guess that would be symbolism?

52 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Can anyone tell me about the young girl staying at Mashas? Who is she ? Why is she there? They don't have much to do with eachother !!

I'm not sure how Masha knows her but I believe she's an old friend or a friend of a friend. I think Masha was planning on being away for a few days with Elvis and she was supposed to house sit or cat sit. But all hell broke loose early Saturday morning and I guess the trip was cancelled due to lack of interest. Masha ended up at Val & Jul's for the weekend. 

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

I'm not sure how Masha knows her but I believe she's an old friend or a friend of a friend. I think Masha was planning on being away for a few days with Elvis and she was supposed to house sit or cat sit. But all hell broke loose early Saturday morning and I guess the trip was cancelled due to lack of interest. Masha ended up at Val & Jul's for the weekend. 

OK Thanks ! I wouldn't say OLD friend-she is quite young !!

34 minutes ago, desinc said:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, woher Masha sie kennt, aber ich glaube, sie ist eine alte Freundin oder die Freundin einer Freundin. Ich glaube, Masha hatte vor, ein paar Tage mit Elvis weg zu sein, und sie sollte als Haussitter oder Katzensitter arbeiten. Aber am frühen Samstagmorgen brach die Hölle los und ich schätze, die Reise wurde mangels Interesse abgesagt. Mascha verbrachte das Wochenende bei Val & Jul. 

Ich hoffe mal das Val&Jul clever genug sind u. sich nicht zu labe in Mashas Angelegenheiten hereinziehen lassen. Es kann nur für sie schlecht ausgehen, wie bei allem, wo Mascha auftaucht.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Friese60 said:

Ich hoffe mal das Val&Jul clever genug sind u. sich nicht zu labe in Mashas Angelegenheiten hereinziehen lassen. Es kann nur für sie schlecht ausgehen, wie bei allem, wo Mascha auftaucht.

Masha will eventually make them fight and break up !! Masha has a solid routine in creating trouble !!

• Upvote 2