Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

40 minutes ago, chogdad said:

03.20am and she has music blaring away, what must the neighbours think (Apart from one resident of course).

I literally said the same thing in the other chat forum. Btw, Masha got dressed and left the apartment 9 minutes later in her slippers. 4 million guesses who she's gone to see for some cock. 

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I literally said the same thing in the other chat forum. Btw, Masha got dressed and left the apartment 9 minutes later in her slippers. 4 million guesses who she's gone to see for some cock. 

Maybe she leaves the music on so we can't hear them screaming at each other from below, only to then decide he is her dreamboat. Again.

24 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Maybe she leaves the music on so we can't hear them screaming at each other from below, only to then decide he is her dreamboat. Again.

Let's see what time she rolls in on Thursday looking all sexed up with messy hair and all that shite lol. 

7 hours ago, Brokk! said:

But above all...who the fuck starts painting the bathroom at 1:00 am? 

Well, on that one... I can understand. When I'm alone at home, I can start any activity at any hour. The only limiting factors are supplies and if I'm tired. Otherwise than that... 

I would probably not paint a ceiling at 1am tho, but move furniture around in a room, yes. 

9 hours ago, Brokk! said:

But above all...who the fuck starts painting the bathroom at 1:00 am? 

Well, if you must know..   I would paint at 1:00am easily.  However, I work overnights for my job, so 1:00am is like 1:00pm to me.   With the hours I keep, the sun and moon are just reversed.