Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

If she turned the dam music down she wouldn't have to scream when she talks.  I pity the person who lives in the apartment below and above.  That sound reverberates through the floor and walls.  I live in an apartment building where the floors are solid concrete and I can still tell when the one above me has anything going too loud.  

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If she turned the dam music down she wouldn't have to scream when she talks.  I pity the person who lives in the apartment below and above.  That sound reverberates through the floor and walls.  I live in an apartment building where the floors are solid concrete and I can still tell when the one above me has anything going too loud.  

Yes, and that racket was blaring after 3am this morning too. She somehow manages to get away with it.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The music was playing when she decided to turn herself in to Jackson Pollock. How she has not had noise complaints as regular as she plays the music is beyond belief. 

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The music was playing when she decided to turn herself in to Jackson Pollock. How she has not had noise complaints as regular as she plays the music is beyond belief. 

And herself in bed? Sleeps with earplugs in. Now that IS rubbing it in.

1 minute ago, chogdad said:

And herself in bed? Sleeps with earplugs in. Now that IS rubbing it in.

What time was this as I was referring to when she was painting the bathroom and when she was done, she got proper dressed and then left the apartment suggesting to me she went to see Elvis. I haven't actually been on all day until about an hour ago so must have missed that. 

11 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Masha - Would you like to see my bathroom ceiling?

Guy - Oh no, did they catch who did this?

The interview process was easy..  "Do you like wine, fake tits and coke?  Not necessarily in that order.  Yes?  Let's go!"

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

What time was this as I was referring to when she was painting the bathroom and when she was done, she got proper dressed and then left the apartment suggesting to me she went to see Elvis. I haven't actually been on all day until about an hour ago so must have missed that. 

I mean in general, she uses them regular, like when Elvis came in that night to wake her for the meltdown, she had them in then, you saw her take them out as he shouted. So she blasts music at all hours, but herself must have complete quiet to sleep. 

3 minutes ago, chogdad said:

I mean in general, she uses them regular, like when Elvis came in that night to wake her for the meltdown, she had them in then, you saw her take them out as he shouted. So she blasts music at all hours, but herself must have complete quiet to sleep. 

Ah yes, thanks.