Masha - (2024) #3

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Like Leora. DraMash will be here till the death. 🤣

Good news for me then, I like both...but Masha needs to ensure Basha (Elvis) doesn't reappear...EVER again. 

29 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Masha has been in that apartment since 2013...that apartment has exceeded expectations of what we should expect...often bad things...but here she is still there lol...RLC will only get rid of her if she sets the apartment alight or if a rich guy with a massive schlong takes her away lol. Masha clearly does not work either or does not need to, being part of RLC management (allegedly - don't shoot the messenger) but Roxy I believe does have a job so we would perhaps see less and less of her...and any way I am certain she has already been approached about joining RLC, but she may have declined and was happy to only partake as a guest of a participant. 

Maybe RLC needs to do a middle management layoff. You know what I mean... that always helps the bottom line (financials) too.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jonno said:

That's no surprise.

I've been watching them both since early 2017 albeit I had a 4.5 year hiatus from RLC, but I find them both nice to look at and both have aged well. 

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

Maybe RLC needs to do a middle management layoff. You know what I mean... that always helps the bottom line (financials) too.

Oh for sure but if they did target Masha then I am convinced she would remain as a tenant with no input at all in making decisions, although I am certain even now RLC bosses sometimes dictate what happens and where. For example last summer Masha & Basha turned up at B7 for a few days and when T&T left B5 they turned up at Masha's and stayed there for like 2/3 weeks. These things just don't happen because the tenants think these idea's/trips up. They are clearly arranged by RLC. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I've been watching them both since early 2017 albeit I had a 4.5 year hiatus from RLC, but I find them both nice to look at and both have aged well. 

How old do you think Masha is? 35?

11 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Oh for sure but if they did target Masha then I am convinced she would remain as a tenant with no input at all in making decisions, although I am certain even now RLC bosses sometimes dictate what happens and where. For example last summer Masha & Basha turned up at B7 for a few days and when T&T left B5 they turned up at Masha's and stayed there for like 2/3 weeks. These things just don't happen because the tenants think these idea's/trips up. They are clearly arranged by RLC. 

They're not arranged by RLC.  Masha only visits the "on vacation" apartments when she has friends there that invite her (Tereza and Timur, Holly, Taylor, Eva) and the only ones that visit her apartment are the ones that she's friends with.  Nelly and Bogdan's arrival was the starting point.  Masha and her friends had zero interaction with the "on vacation" apartments until Nelly and Bogdan arrived.  Nelly fell out with her around the time of her second visit, but with each visit to the "on vacation" apartments she makes new friends that invite her instead, and the more friends she makes, the more opportunities she has to visit.

• Like 1

Just now, Ash1 said:

They're not arranged by RLC.  Masha only visits the "on vacation" apartments when she has friends there that invite her (Tereza and Timur, Holly, Taylor, Eva) and the only ones that visit her apartment are the ones that she's friends with.  Nelly and Bogdan's arrival was the starting point.  Masha and her friends had zero interaction with the "on vacation" apartments until Nelly and Bogdan arrived.  Nelly fell out with her around the time of her second visit, but with each visit to the "on vacation" apartments she makes new friends that invite her instead, and the more friends she makes, the more opportunities she has to visit.

Correct, I have never seen her in any other apartment other than B7 where her 'friends' are, which makes perfect sense naturally, but I would image it is either arranged or at least 'cleared' with RLC first because of the Rome apartment being as it's the apartments we are in effect viewing and not the tenants, so RLC would I think have some sort of say in any trip as such big or small. 

On 2/25/2024 at 2:05 PM, desinc said:

It's a bit of a dichotomy isn't it.

If I wish for Roxy to return then I'm a selfish asshole.

I truly would like Roxy to stay away because I do like to think of myself as a decent human being.

If Roxy never returns it would mean she escaped with her soul mostly intact. If I look in to my crystal ball, I can see the future Roxy might of had if she forgave Masha and ended up living with her for years. Trust me... It's not pretty to look at.

Babi can come back... she's a parasite and they deserve each other.

I am not sure which is which

is Roxy is the short girl thats been there off an on?

is Babi is the girl with the tattoo'd boyfriend that fuck like rabbits?

today again
a telephone conversation in the bathroom...Italian...
with the toxic neighborhood
Masha still seems to be making attempts to resolve the situation through negotiations.
at the end very loud again.
I don't know who has everything to say here: Is it the mother or the father of this spoiled and violent offspring?
It's hard for me to understand why she doesn't make a consistent cut and just ignores these people.
Anyone who looks at this situation from the outside will say that no compromises will help here, it has to be a radical cut, anything else will lead to spoil sooner or later.