B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

26 minutes ago, Jonno said:

The old timers will fall asleep before they get going. 🤣

Sleepy Old Man GIF by STAGEWOLF

Nothing will happen except Chris aka Tantra getting blue balls--because at 9:04am this morning while packing, Karma put her box of tampax in her overnite bag for the trip to B2.

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nothing will happen except Chris aka Tantra getting blue balls--because at 8:57am this morning while packing, Karma put her box of tampax in her overnite bag for the trip to B2.

Tom Jones Love GIF by Mammoth Screen

🤣

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

Nothing will happen except Chris aka Tantra getting blue balls--because at 9:04am this morning while packing, Karma put her box of tampax in her overnite bag for the trip to B2.

She might be bringing those incase she loses control of her bladder again.

40 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Karma and Tantric enjoying the confines of Nadia's bed.  The two of them are obviously bringing viewers to her room while she away.  I'm sure Nadia will bring then a nice souvenir from her trip as compensation. 

Nadia gets her own viewings, I think. 

4 minutes ago, pajero said:

encore une fois je t'enmerde

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I know right...living rent free in your little empty head, lots of space in there 😘

Knock it off and get back on the topic.

• Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

She could always give him a BJ.

10 minutes ago, pajero said:

d'accord si il ferme sa grande gueule

S'il commence à être sur ton dos, t'as pas fini avec lui ... Je parle en connaissance de cause ... J'ai réglé le problème, je l'ai banni et ignoré... Comme ça, je ne vois plus sa bullshit ! 

• Thanks 1