B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

43 minutes ago, desinc said:

Damn that dishwasher is loud!!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Yeah, while we're at it, I'd recommand putting some WD40 (probably available at the closest alcampo) on the springs of the door to the microwave, ideally the silicon one, but the regular might help too.

5 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Looks like Tessa has been shopping for some 'Sexual Aids' 😉

She seemed quite pleased with her purchases and took a few photos.

Hopefully we'll get to see how 'pleasing' they are soon!

Brooke also.

• Thanks 1

Fascinating analysis of cosmetics price and how long they last from Brooke. At some point I thought we were going to move on to international politics, but not, she stayed on track !

Octavia has a friend over, english speaking. Not the londoneer, I'm guessing not the dubai dude either. Probably the greek with the accent ? 

[Edit] seems so, he speaks a lot of greece.

Yeah, but If Octavia is confused about life already, she should probably steer clear of what he's trying to sell her (polyamory). That can make life very complicated. She should just do the ole tried and true way of relationships...  dating someone until you see something else that tickles your fancy.

14 minutes ago, desinc said:

Yeah, but If Octavia is confused about life already, she should probably steer clear of what he's trying to sell her (polyamory). That can make life very complicated. She should just do the ole tried and true way of relationships...  dating someone until you see something else that tickles your fancy.

I did not have the same read as you. I felt that he did not tried to sell anything to her but rather make sure she was clear on what she wanted. 

But I was doing some work at the same time so I could have been not paying that much attention.

2 minutes ago, itohkata said:

I did not have the same read as you. I felt that he did not tried to sell anything to her but rather make sure she was clear on what she wanted. 

But I was doing some work at the same time so I could have been not paying that much attention.

He told her he was already dating a few other girls and that he lives a polyamorous lifestyle. She definitely gave him the impression that she was open to it but I have my doubts she is really that excited to embark on that journey. Octavia is trying to live a more liberal lifestyle but I think she is really quite conservative at her core. For example...This is the 2nd time they have been in her bed and she's told him nothing is going to happen... even though she's into him. If she was truly a liberal she wouldn't be insisting on these conservative ideals. This poly thing will only perplex her even more then she already is about sexual relationships.