B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

I've noticed that Madison is either really shy or she has absolutely nothing to say to contribute to any conversation. It's almost like she's there but she's not, if that makes any sense.

54 minutes ago, desinc said:

I've noticed that Madison is either really shy or she has absolutely nothing to say to contribute to any conversation. It's almost like she's there but she's not, if that makes any sense.

I think she's rather shy, I wouldn't feel any different when I see people for the first time and don't know what to talk about.

34 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I think she's rather shy, I wouldn't feel any different when I see people for the first time and don't know what to talk about.

Madison smoked a joint and is much looser now. Laughing and chatting away.

4 minutes ago, switch said:

Wolf fängt an, Tessa zu berühren! Nun, das ist Wolf, wir wissen, wie es ihm nach all den Monaten geht ...

Sein Trauma ist der Weggang von Margo. Den hat er noch nicht verarbeitet. Nun sucht er wie ein Getriebener einen Ersatz den ihm die anderen Mädchen natürlich nicht geben können. Am ehesten hätte diese Rolle Ulyana ausfüllen können, aber sie ist ja ebenfalls nicht mehr in Barcelona. Ich glaube so erklärt sich zumindest teilweise sein oft seltsames Verhalten den Mädchen gegenüber.