B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

Octavia bought home a lady friend

I believe I heard her talking about her with Mr G. yesterday, or on the phone. An old friend if I recall correctly.

10 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Nach einer Woche tun diese beiden neuen Mädchen nichts mehr. Wie lange sollen wir ihnen geben? 😒

Nicht der Zeitraum ist die Lösung des Problems, sondern " wer " und " was " ! Man muß nur das unfehlbare " Rezept " von RLC/B4/B7/B5 anwenden um als Abonnent auch bei diesen beiden Mädchen zum Erfolg zu kommen : unbegrenzt Alkohol und Massimo , dazu noch Amalia und Mati ! Dann klappt das schon. Dann jubeln auch viele Abonnenten und verlängern ihr Abonnement.

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

The solution to the problem is not the time period, but “who” and “what”! You just have to use the infallible "recipe" of RLC/B4/B7/B5 to be successful as a subscriber with these two girls: unlimited alcohol and Massimo, plus Amalia and Mati! Then it will work. Then many subscribers celebrate and extend their subscription.

Until they do something they are do nothings to me. I gave them a week. I think I got spoiled by Ariana bating on her first night.