B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

2 minutes ago, desinc said:

He told her he was already dating a few other girls and that he lives a polyamorous lifestyle. She definitely gave him the impression that she was open to it but I have my doubts she is really that excited to embark on that journey. Octavia is trying to live a more liberal lifestyle but I think she is really quite conservative at her core. For example...This is the 2nd time they have been in her bed and she's told him nothing is going to happen... even though she's into him. If she was truly a liberal she wouldn't be insisting on these conservative ideals. This poly thing will only perplex her even more then she already is about sexual relationships.

Being open minded and willing to explore can also be done by taking the time to figure if that's right for you. And while sometime you need to jump, sometime you need to see where you are going to jump first. The most important thing I see is that she seems conscious of it, doesn't want to get hurt or hurt others in the process. I can't imagine a approach to that. And she does not seem perplexed at all from what I can see. She seems to know exactly where she draws the line. But yes, she seems to wonder about some aspects of it).

Also, yes, she's into him, and yeah, nothing sexual happened. But they seems to both have a delightful night and enjoy it. If things are bound to happen, there will be time for them.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, itohkata said:

Being open minded and willing to explore can also be done by taking the time to figure if that's right for you. And while sometime you need to jump, sometime you need to see where you are going to jump first. The most important thing I see is that she seems conscious of it, doesn't want to get hurt or hurt others in the process. I can't imagine a approach to that. And she does not seem perplexed at all from what I can see. She seems to know exactly where she draws the line. But yes, she seems to wonder about some aspects of it).

Also, yes, she's into him, and yeah, nothing sexual happened. But they seems to both have a delightful night and enjoy it. If things are bound to happen, there will be time for them.

I only say she is confused or perplexed about relationships with men because she has said this openly. I think it could just boil down to... that she doesn't want to do one night stands or booty calls and she doesn't want a long term relationship because she knows she won't be living there very long. She'll have to compromise somewhere if she wants get some steady sexual relief from a man.

7 hours ago, desinc said:

I only say she is confused or perplexed about relationships with men because she has said this openly. I think it could just boil down to... that she doesn't want to do one night stands or booty calls and she doesn't want a long term relationship because she knows she won't be living there very long. She'll have to compromise somewhere if she wants get some steady sexual relief from a man.

Ah, it seems I missed that part about being perplexed. I do agree that she doesn't seem to be into booty call. I don't know about not living there very long. I have the feeling she's been in spain for a while and not really bothered by any visa issue. And I don't believe the sexual relief is the main issue at hand but more the complexities of having multiple open relationships (of any kind). It's already hard to balance for oneself, but when you factor other parties in it (which you need to), it can get quickly hard to manage if not everybody is on the same page. 

Also she was back, tugged under the sheet at 8:50.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, itohkata said:

Ah, it seems I missed that part about being perplexed. I do agree that she doesn't seem to be into booty call. I don't know about not living there very long. I have the feeling she's been in spain for a while and not really bothered by any visa issue. And I don't believe the sexual relief is the main issue at hand but more the complexities of having multiple open relationships (of any kind). It's already hard to balance for oneself, but when you factor other parties in it (which you need to), it can get quickly hard to manage if not everybody is on the same page. 

Also she was back, tugged under the sheet at 8:50.

Wasn't it like a week ago she was saying she wanted to have a threesome with Amalia and Mati?

11 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Wasn't it like a week ago she was saying she wanted to have a threesome with Amalia and Mati?

I believe she said she wanted to try a threesome yes, I don't remember if she ever said with Amalia and Mati, but given their interactions, that seems like a possibility.