B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

30 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Who's the person that can't understand why I said the guy should go down stairs, it's because I would like to see only the females play with each other, and see what they can get going without the guy being there, and you're confused about that, now if you're a gay guy and you really like to see him nude, I am sorry about what I said

If you spend $20 for a year of CC you will see who leaves them on your posts. It was TfiDeano.

• Haha 1

Well, Octavia just mentioned that all of them sleeping in her bed wouldn't be comfortable.  She offered the sofa, but Mati doesn't want to sleep on the sofa.  So it's better to get a taxi/uber now instead of trying later.   Had they opted to stay on the sofa, maybe things would have gone further?

6 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

If you spend $20 for a year of CC you will see who leaves them on your posts. It was TfiDeano.

No unfortunately I don't pay the $20 a year, but I think TfiDeano is a good guy, and nothing personal about him, but the big question is why Amalia put her clothes back on

3 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

No unfortunately I don't pay the $20 a year, but I think TfiDeano is a good guy, and nothing personal about him, but the big question is why Amalia put her clothes back on

Mati put his back on as well. No nooky for them.   

• Sad 1