B1 - General Topic 2024 #3 (February / March)

Amalia likes to leave Mati in the dark on things.   All three speak English somewhat fluently, but she still had conversations in Russian, which he has a low understanding of.   Could have been in one of those conversations Amalia asked Octavia how far she wanted to go..  

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

Why couldn't they Uber Mati back home, that was a long drawn out useless wait

They do everything backwards.  Most would wait to see if anything is going to happen before removing their clothing. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

Why couldn't they Uber Mati back home, that was a long drawn out useless wait

Maybe because they're a couple and don't want to do things with other people if their partner is not involved. 

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They do everything backwards.  Most would wait to see if anything is going to happen before removing their clothing. 

But the usual massage first. Take it from there. Was very unlikely she was going to let them go further.  

13 minutes ago, esanders6969 said:

No unfortunately I don't pay the $20 a year, but I think TfiDeano is a good guy, and nothing personal about him, but the big question is why Amalia put her clothes back on

The good thing is we don't have to spend $20 a year to find out who leaves reactions on our comments if Corv is gonna tell us lol. I was just confused when you said about Mati going downstairs when we all know mostly he and Ama pretty much do things as a pair and she generally leads the way lol. Nothing about being gay...I like gash buddy, but I do prefer to watch M/F action...the standard stuff lol.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The good thing is we don't have to spend $20 a year to find out who leaves reactions on our comments if Corv is gonna tell us lol. I was just confused when you said about Mati going downstairs when we all know mostly he and Ama pretty much do things as a pair and she generally leads the way lol. Nothing about being gay...I like gash buddy, but I do prefer to watch M/F action...the standard stuff lol.  

Someone once called me a bum for not having a premium sub 🥲

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe because they're a couple and don't want to do things with other people if their partner is not involved. 

Well I guess you missed that time when she was doing those lesbian sexual things with CC without Mati around, and when they were a couple during that time

• Upvote 1

I only watched intermittently.

At the start of the party and for much of it, Octavia was wearing a very sheer and very revealing blue body suit.  Very risque for her.  When i next looked, she had changed from that to black spandex shorts.  Chastity shorts.  Not a good sign.  As others became more playful, she sat in a chair by herself, sometimes wrapped in a blanket.

Perhaps she will have another Dear Diary conversation with the walls of her room, and discuss her feelings.

I was surprised that the three of them went to her room, and stripped to partial nudity.  And a clickbait massage.

But when Amalia began repeatedly yawning about 15 minutes before the end, I knew that whatever was initially planned or arranged would not be happening.

Ultimately, Octavia lost interest in a threesome, or a duet with Amalia, or a fuck by Mati.  IMO, when faced with the reality of going through with it, it simply became too overwhelming.

We will see if she tries again.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Like I said that's just my personal hang up, but the reality for me is when Amalia and Mati arrive home and decides to have sex, I may have to just break down and watch, just so I can see that beautiful nude butt of hers

• Upvote 1

Another negative signal from Octavia, and unseen by A&M.

After the three of them had gone to her room, she went to the bathroom and washed her feet, and returned to the room.  And did not wash her pussy, and/or brush her teeth.

• Upvote 2