B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

2 minutes ago, poncherello said:

We accept everything but at least tell us what you saw. Off camera............ it's just gratuitous malice. Congratulations, keep it up

I'm also very curious ! What has she been up to ??

4 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Aziza avec 1 masque! Qu'est-ce qu'elle a exactement? (je viens de rentrer)...

She has made the lousy decision to inject botox in order to destroy her pretty face and make her lips look like a duck-beak!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

The real problem is that it is easier to speak badly (it is enough to speak little) than to speak well because there are so many good things to say and it is too tiring

why is it bad if she had sex off camera and why are you so afraid of that, you just have to look at what she was wearing when she left and what was missing when she came home, there is nothing negative about that.
I'll leave it at that, just look at the facts for yourself.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

perché è brutto se ha fatto sesso fuori dalla telecamera e perché ne hai così paura, devi solo guardare cosa indossava quando se n'è andata e cosa mancava quando è tornata a casa, non c'è niente di negativo in questo.
Lo lascio così, guarda tu stesso i fatti.

I have eyes to see, ears to listen and a mouth to not speak badly. We are not interested in what they do outside and should not be the subject of malice. Simply this, you continue because you have found two or three followers with whom you find satisfaction