B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

59 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Ich vermute, dass die beiden Jungs insgeheim ein Liebespaar sind. Deshalb versuchen sie niemals, mit einem der Mädchen Geschlechtsverkehr zu haben! Nur Hände, um die wahre Wahrheit zu verbergen!

Doch, der mit dem Schopf, versuchte es schon einmal bei Aziza, als sie zum ersten mal hier war. Er war aber auch nicht in der Lage, sie zu befriedigen.

Just now, cylinderopuntia said:

Doch, der mit dem Schopf, versuchte es schon einmal bei Aziza, als sie zum ersten mal hier war. Er war aber auch nicht in der Lage, sie zu befriedigen.

He didn't put any effort into it! He really just needed somewhere to sleep !

5 hours ago, cylinderopuntia said:

Ich glaube, Aziza hat sich auch bei ihren ersten Besuch etwas an den Lippen machen lassen, damals als sie noch ihren Zahnschmuck trug.

Yes, she had them done part way thru that stay, but just a bit, so it was "almost" natural.

I see this morning she still has a fat lip, and she keeps fucking with it which only makes it worse. I think she will keep a low profile until it gets better.

When cosmetic enhancement goes wrong, not much you can do. I wonder if she is planning on getting the top lip done soon?

From Beauty 🦋 to the Beast 🦖

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

Yes, she had them done part way thru that stay, but just a bit, so it was "almost" natural.

I see this morning she still has a fat lip, and she keeps fucking with it which only makes it worse. I think she will keep a low profile until it gets better.

When cosmetic enhancement goes wrong, not much you can do. I wonder if she is planning on getting the top lip done soon?

From Beauty 🦋 to the Beast 🦖

One thing is for certain - She is totally distroying her pretty face !!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Lasse said:

In Aziza's room this night there were two girls, two guys and two beds! Still they were laying on an uncomfortable floor !! That shows the real interest !!

This was the best way to stay out of sight of the cams, a preference of Karma. This way I recognized the working Nadia, this time she was rubbing his cock. She still had the bed to continue under the sheets. Too bad Karma didn't have a dark romantic shower in the room.

The fact that Nadia chose this guy (completely forgetting about Wolf) shows that this see-me-here-and-admire-all-my-talents guy is someone with connections. Wolf dropped off.