B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

1 minute ago, esanders6969 said:

These normal looking females could have least use their hands on them to just end the night

that cost extra 😂

it's like they had a timer set 😂

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

that cost extra 😂

it's like they had a timer set 😂

Yes I agree and I agree with the ones that said it was only clickbait for them, these females suck, at least tell them "hey I'm not going to go all the way", "I just let you feel me up", and at least it will have given them a chance to get the hell out of there

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I doubt those two guys fall for this bullshit again 😂

There's plenty of suckers in the sea for the gals to toy with.  It's a game that's gone on forever.  I'm sure Eve gave Adam a few cases of Blue Balls back in the day.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

The girls having a good laugh about something in the bathroom.

I believe what they are laughing about is that Nadia is on her period (menstruating) and she soaked through her pad and bikini bottom. So she was telling Karma that Jesus had his hands in there and had no idea what he was actually getting all over his fingers. I think it's pretty funny too. My mama always said "If you're going to play... you gotta pay!" 

She had to wash out her bikini in the shower... and he's sleeping with nasty fingers! I wonder if Karma hadn't of gotten up, how much longer would Nadia of let him keep going?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I doubt those two guys fall for this bullshit again 😂

I suspect the two lads secretly are lovers. That's why they never try to have sexual intercourse with any of the girls! Just hands to mask the real truth!

• Confused 1