B4 - General Topic 2024 #30 (February)

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

lol I see that Karma has had her fun off camera again, too bad that viewers can only see her games 🙄

Dude, you're as bad as the ones that shit all over Wolf and Massimo for existing... just let it rest for a day or two... please.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Stormshaedow said:

Dude, you're as bad as the ones that shit all over Wolf and Massimo for existing... just let it rest for a day or two... please.

haha the truth is too rough for you 😁

4 hours ago, Fagen said:

Such a shame 😞

She's certainly trying. If she continues with her medication, it will be better in 2/3 days and complete in 2 weeks. This is just day onw, of course there will be pain, swelling and discolouring. She is a beautiful, seemingly kind young woman but sometimes makes awful choices.

24 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

haha the truth is too rough for you 😁

What the hell are you talking about?! I'm asking you to stop trashing the girls, just like I asked others to stop trashing the guys for no reason other than existing. I don't care if people don't like something or someone on RLC, but day in and day out all I see is "Guys on RLC are <insert ridiculous criminal claim>" or "Girls on RLC are some other <insert ridiculous criminal claim>" that RLC wouldn't tolerate because they would be complicit in said criminal activity if they didn't act... it's just tiring and it actually stops others from post in these forums...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

An open letter to Aziza. Few can believe that you needed to interfere with your beautiful face. Now that you have taken that step, please stop hiding your lip, those good friends around who know what you did and don't care, they have shown that conclusively over the last 24 hours. It is only day 1, withing two weeks the treatment will be complete. You have great kindness and concern for others but sometimes you make very bad decisions. This is just a small blip in a long life. Have patience and stay good, inside and outside.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

ahah la verità è troppo dura per te  😁

We accept everything but at least tell us what you saw. Off camera............ it's just gratuitous malice. Congratulations, keep it up

• Upvote 1